I support Akhand Bharat now.

Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

you are not a muslim, lol, but you are always supporting all misdeeds of them, lol

and lol you are living in miserable self denial mode lol again 

I don't need to know sh1t about it, knowing about its carnage across the world is enough. 

and yes, you are consistently doing everything except accepting the wrong done and moving on.

lol again

which misdeeds of ISIS, muslim brotherhood etc did I support?

ofcourse you don't need to know sh1t. If you did, you'd never post random bs, and demand that I acknowledge the crap you post, or get branded a muslim. lol

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

dude our home is 100 times worse than islam home.

eee mukka rohingyas ki explain cheyyi, kottukoni chastunnaaru ikkadaki vachi settle avvadaaniki , btw my home is not your home(TDP)

ee vishayam lo raven is much better than you, he at least pretends like giving balanced view

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

which misdeeds of ISIS, muslim brotherhood etc did I support?

ofcourse you don't need to know sh1t. If you did, you'd never post random bs, and demand that I acknowledge the crap you post, or get branded a muslim. lol

you need not declare your loyalty publicly lol, it is crystal clear to everyone what you are trying to do.

whenever I talk something about the peaceful it is always turning out to be bs, is there something wrong with them? 

and did I demand? lol , you are too sensitive. 

I can't brand you a muslim, I was just surprised with your self denial mode. LOL

Just now, kingcasanova said:

you need not declare your loyalty publicly lol, it is crystal clear to everyone what you are trying to do.

whenever I talk something about the peaceful it is always turning out to be bs, is there something wrong with them? 

and did I demand? lol , you are too sensitive. 

I can't brand you a muslim, I was just surprised with your self denial mode. LOL

lol. you, by your own admission, don't know sh1t about Islam. I don't too.

what do you expect us to talk in a conversation about Islam? stick to political groups that are wrecking havoc. simple.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:05 PM, psycopk said:

Lol… nee thoughts ni batte kada nee personality ni decide chesedi.. .. modi gadini chekka ani vaditho padukoni chepataru anukunava.. thats the title he earned by his actions…

nenu personal ante nuvvu personality antav endho thala thoka lekunda matladthunnav. baga mandhu vesava endhi? ayina vere vallaki title decide cheyyataniki "arahatha" anedhi okati undali first. beggars cannot be choosers and losers cant be deciders. nuvvu ye category lo unnav neeku thelusuga

9 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

eee mukka rohingyas ki explain cheyyi, kottukoni chastunnaaru ikkadaki vachi settle avvadaaniki , btw my home is not your home(TDP)

ee vishayam lo raven is much better than you, he at least pretends like giving balanced view

by home i meant hindus ra. TDP yendhi. Nuvvu chavatle vomerica visa ki. And nobody is even trying to slaughter you like they are trying to do for ronhingyas. Aina jump and pack up. Malla ikkada neethulu.

Develop some ability to self reflect.

@kingcasanova balanced ante endhi ? ekkado unna afghanistan/china/rohingyas meedha reacting with the same emotion as to what is happening to our people in our land ? just because some akkasu against muslims ? adhi balanced leka mental behaviour aa.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

by home i meant hindus ra. TDP yendhi. Nuvvu chavatle vomerica visa ki. And nobody is even trying to slaughter you like they are trying to do for ronhingyas. Aina jump and pack up. Malla ikkada neethulu.

Develop some ability to self reflect.

vomerica naa mogga tho samaaanam ra, I don't cry like you for vomerica, yeah why are the feacefuls killing rohingyas ?

neethulu chepthaa raa naaa ishtam, emanna peeekuthaaava? 

16 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

@kingcasanova balanced ante endhi ? ekkado unna afghanistan/china/rohingyas meedha reacting with the same emotion as to what is happening to our people in our land ? just because some akkasu against muslims ? adhi balanced leka mental behaviour aa.

ekkado batukuthu, nuvvu india meeedha padi edustunnaaav gaaa, neee batukki em artham avuthundi le, velli Raven gadi MG vaadi vucha thaagu

7 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

vomerica naa mogga tho samaaanam ra, I don't cry like you for vomerica, yeah why are the feacefuls killing rohingyas ?

neethulu chepthaa raa naaa ishtam, emanna peeekuthaaava? 

Rey pichhal ronhigyas are muslims ra. peacefuls killings rohingyas endhi nee thalakayi.

Nee neethulu madthetti nee lo pettuko. 

7 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

ekkado batukuthu, nuvvu india meeedha padi edustunnaaav gaaa, neee batukki em artham avuthundi le, velli Raven gadi MG vaadi vucha thaagu

baaga emotional ga unnatunnav. control chesuko.