Jump to content

pixel 6


kevinUsa
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Looks subpar compared to iphone

These people only gave 128 gb

aa price ki awesome phone. below 1K ki ee phone ante super.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Looks subpar compared to iphone

These people only gave 128 gb

8GB 90Hz 128GB - 599$, cant beat that 

but will be buying Pro 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, kasi said:

8GB 90Hz 128GB - 599$, cant beat that 

but will be buying Pro 

Nee yavva pro white and sunny colors appudeout of stock vaa 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Looks subpar compared to iphone

These people only gave 128 gb

Hardware wise pixels always below iphones but android has some inherent advantages over ios

Its a decent alternative who don't want to be tied down to apple ecosystem

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Hardware wise pixels always below iphones but android has some inherent advantages over ios

Its a decent alternative who don't want to be tied down to apple ecosystem

nee laga english vasthe nenu faang lo vundevadni

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bros...black friday varaku wait chesthe pixe 6 manaki 300 or 400 dollars ki vasthada ? let me know..otherwise ipudey order chetsha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TrishaManiac said:

Bros...black friday varaku wait chesthe pixe 6 manaki 300 or 400 dollars ki vasthada ? let me know..otherwise ipudey order chetsha

Chances vunnai bro. ippudu asalu check out avvatam ledu koananiki 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Chances vunnai bro. ippudu asalu check out avvatam ledu koananiki 

nee lanti senior member ma lanti junior ki reply ivvatam aascharyam ga vundi bro

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TrishaManiac said:

Bros...black friday varaku wait chesthe pixe 6 manaki 300 or 400 dollars ki vasthada ? let me know..otherwise ipudey order chetsha

ee year kastam emo.. chip shortage ..and not much production

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.