🎬Crime/mystery/thriller/suspense movies

Hungry_Dino

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

heavy content kastam aypothondi naaku.

edho naalugu jokes choosama, tv kattesama ani untunna.

Okays jabardasth chusthava mari

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Okay. 

Just sent How are you. Nothing more than that.

Thank you for info. 

Okays 🤝

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hungry_Dino said:

hehe.. assal choodale eppudu.

non-Indian crime shows and movies choostha. Indian vi chaala hard for me. malayalam vi konni choosa, they are good. but I find them preachy. all Indian films I find preachy.

may be I hate the Indian aesthetic itself. The impression I got from watching a few malayalam movies is that they are too smug about the society they built. Every movie, every scene is about someone taking control to solve something, IAS officers casually shouting at their attendants, mocking them.. all these exist in malayalam movies. In all Indian movies. I'm disgusted by such scenes, especially in malayalam because they seem to celebrate it truly and not in a superficial way that others do.

malayalam movies may have gotten better now, but the social dynamics they try to capture in their movies puts me off. There are great malayalam movies sure. but regular malayalam movies, crime movies are unbearable for me. I find it triggering to watch people treated like dirt by the hero. in the name of realism.

13 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

can you pls name one malayalam crime thriller movie, where police is not the hero. or some big shot CBI, or some smartass private detective who basically insults everyone because he's the best.

I find worshipping of authority in malayalam movies disgusting.

even in drishyam where police is not the hero.. the actual hero is meek with police. the way the police behaved with the hero was vomit inducing. Such portrayals of people in authority are regular in malayalam movies. which is why I dislike them.

1 hour ago, Amy99 said:

emadhya movies emi leka vethukkuntunna... Thanks 

only murders choodu... Selena Gomez entha cute undhi asalu. Fresh Off The Boat Child GIF by ABC Network

super acting by everyone. character interactions antha thope.

50 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

only murders choodu... Selena Gomez entha cute undhi asalu. Fresh Off The Boat Child GIF by ABC Network

super acting by everyone. character interactions antha thope.

Yo chudham ani decide ayya... E weekend chusesthaB)

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hehe.. assal choodale eppudu.

non-Indian crime shows and movies choostha. Indian vi chaala hard for me. malayalam vi konni choosa, they are good. but I find them preachy. all Indian films I find preachy.

may be I hate the Indian aesthetic itself. The impression I got from watching a few malayalam movies is that they are too smug about the society they built. Every movie, every scene is about someone taking control to solve something, IAS officers casually shouting at their attendants, mocking them.. all these exist in malayalam movies. In all Indian movies. I'm disgusted by such scenes, especially in malayalam because they seem to celebrate it truly and not in a superficial way that others do.

malayalam movies may have gotten better now, but the social dynamics they try to capture in their movies puts me off. There are great malayalam movies sure. but regular malayalam movies, crime movies are unbearable for me. I find it triggering to watch people treated like dirt by the hero. in the name of realism.

Entha matter undha :D 

19 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

can you pls name one malayalam crime thriller movie, where police is not the hero. or some big shot CBI, or some smartass private detective who basically insults everyone because he's the best.

I find worshipping of authority in malayalam movies disgusting.

even in drishyam where police is not the hero.. the actual hero is meek with police. the way the police behaved with the hero was vomit inducing. Such portrayals of people in authority are regular in malayalam movies. which is why I dislike them.

I agree malayalam movies lo mostly police end up solving the case who is also the hero but something abt them valla taking, screenplay engaging untadhi

• Hungry_Dino changed the title to 🎬Crime/mystery/thriller/suspense movies
4 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

Entha matter undha :D 

Nuvvu link chesina Mammootty movie ye teesko. He treats his wife like she doesn't even exist, malli claims he loves her. We are supposed to believe it because he tries to save her at the end. Its bs.

Even 3rd grade English movies lo kooda alaa choopiyaru. Characters do not act in a way that projects power over another character unless the story warrants it. In Malayalam a good police, good lawyer, good blah blah deserve complete subservience

Whether the story is great, twist is great adantha secondary. What is the worldview of the maker? What kind of world he creates, and how characters interact inside it. 

I haven't seen a good thriller in any Indian language except may be a couple in Tamil that creates a bearable and interesting world we can indulge ourselves in. Even agent Srinivas something telugu detective movie was awesome. A new world. 

Malayalam movies on the other hand seem to be made by traditional old men with some sort of smug sense of achievement for the society they managed to create. About pushing certain symbols of authority in their society as ideal. That's the feel I get from Malayalam movies. Tamil movies I find disgusting for entirely different reasons.

Telugu movies I find bearable because most of them are silly. 

There must be great Malayalam movies, I know. But their commercial movies are regressive. 

4 hours ago, Hungry_Dino said:

I agree malayalam movies lo mostly police end up solving the case who is also the hero but something abt them valla taking, screenplay engaging untadhi

Just naaku kala lo sam chay divorce meedha oka thriller vachindi. With amala as the villain.  Story raayatam not that hard.

Malayalam feels good because the rest of indian movies are even worse. 

Ivanni choosthunte, indian society entha horrible society anedhi gurthu chesthu ney untundi. 

Even in an imaginary world they can't create more equal and interesting characters. Complete middle class pandering movies lo. Vaalla aashalu aasayaalu ivey. Migatha vaallantha manushulu kaadhu, vaallaki perspectives undavu. 

India ni choosthunnattu undhi ee movies lo. Naaku assahyam puttisthundi inka aa desham meedha. Including telugu vaalla meedha @Telugodura456 self dabba raayullu