Romantic trailer ... Puri routine masala... What happened to all things he preached in musings?

hunkyfunky2

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Hero harasses heroine and she falls in love...

Expose body and do vulgar comments ...

I thought he changed after all these years, it is proven he doesn't and can't..

Liger is gone at this rate...I think Karan Johar might have written off this movie long ago

Puri lo naku nachindhi vadi pace of movie doing ... ah style istam ... rgv puri gone case ... Vijay d gadu eppudu relaise avuthado vadu fingering chesi untadu already 

31 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

At the end of the day, he is a commercial director.. ideals, mogga ante producers dekharani baaga telusu

Times have changed....all vulgar movies are flops...every one has cell phones now unlike early 2000s.

You can go to her Instagram and see more than movie..

All hits in last 10 years are the ones without skin show and vulgar language...adult content - yes, but no cheap language...jabardast is there for that

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Puri gadi paityam antha vundi movie lo .. bokka laga vundi trailer .. eedi chusi movie ki evadu podu.

heroine matram superb 

B and C centers collections only then..perhaps he is banking on Diwali holidays 

I think ismart shankar hit ( is it really ?) gave them over confidence to go to old ways

54 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

director puri kaadu anukunta 

Story, screenplay and dialogues are his...director name different just for the sake ...he can only improvise so much- probably he e extracted some acting from them...

He is busy with liger, so it's given to his assistant. 

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Times have changed....all vulgar movies are flops...every one has cell phones now unlike early 2000s.

You can go to her Instagram and see more than movie..

All hits in last 10 years are the ones without skin show and vulgar language...adult content - yes, but no cheap language...jabardast is there for that

people who think they are smarter than the market regularly make such stupid choices. its natural.

there's no way any 'commercial' director can keep up with changing trends over a decade. they'll be swept away in the way they rode a few years back. its unavoidable.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

people who think they are smarter than the market regularly make such stupid choices. its natural.

there's no way any 'commercial' director can keep up with changing trends over a decade. they'll be swept away in the way they rode a few years back. its unavoidable.

Agreed...

Ismart shankar was a hit by fluke and he is back to old ways... No hits for him in last 9 years ..businessman is good movie and that's the last hit. 

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Liger is gone at this rate...I think Karan Johar might have written off this movie long ago

puri kaadu director. 

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

His all movies anthe Kada...hero tapori gadu chaduvu radu roads meeda gang vesukuni tirugutadu...heroine baga money unna Vadi kuthuru...manodu love ani harass chestadu ...(commissioner kuthullaki mogullu rara ani sollu dialogues)..ilanti movies inspiration tesukuni many lives spoiled...labour batch ki inspiration ilanti movies

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

puri kaadu director. 

Story, screenplay and dialogues are his...director name different just for the sake ...he can only improvise so much- probably he  extracted some acting from them...

He is busy with liger, so it's given to his assistant.