Pixel 6 buyers , don't forget to add pixel buds A for free... Also trade in values are good for old pixel phones

hunkyfunky2

6 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Loving it as of now..magic eraser is ultimate

iphone to android vallaki konchem anxiety vastundi because of too much of AI

Emi difference undadhu aba , pixel will only get better over time after updates. 

The camera software still has lot of room for improvement

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Emi difference undadhu aba , pixel will only get better over time after updates. 

The camera software still has lot of room for improvement

one thing for sure ...

ios is smooth as fk compared to andorid .. and video camera is better in ios. Check mrwhostheboss channel for comparison.

I am android fanboy and will wait until iphone chances the design after 10 revisions of iphone

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

one thing for sure ...

ios is smooth as fk compared to andorid .. and video camera is better in ios. Check mrwhostheboss channel for comparison.

I am android fanboy and will wait until iphone chances the design after 10 revisions of iphone

I don't think iOS is any smoother than pixel phones but video is definitely better and far better battery life and performance

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't think iOS is any smoother than pixel phones but video is definitely better and far better battery life and performance

Probably it's a matter of time to get adjusted to android.... iphone can take a lot of heavy duty scroll abuse, which makes it addictive like a drug. I will have to test this with pixel by playing lot of games. 

56 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

one thing for sure ...

pixel 6 pro is 120hz.....its been ages i have used an iphone 

but pixel is a really good android phone 

• 8 months later...
On 11/3/2021 at 12:03 PM, anna_gari_maata said:

Probably it's a matter of time to get adjusted to android.... iphone can take a lot of heavy duty scroll abuse, which makes it addictive like a drug. I will have to test this with pixel by playing lot of games. 

How to remove bloatware in Samsung devices?

@kevinUsa @Sucker @kittaya android legends come here guys.