Why is JP Narayana supporting private industry so strongly these days?

jiggubhai

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No, they are not. They are famously as inefficient as India's. They literally have the communist party the biggest labour union in the world.

hiring/firing doesn't apply to govt institutions. Not just China, entire asia has inefficient govt enterprises or in korea's case inefficient chaebols. since govt has completely washed their hands off the economy.

wrong

go n see singapore govt enterprises n their efficiency

it is in asia only

11 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

China's govt institutions are actually run like private firms , how many of these firms have labour unions like india ?

They can hire/fire at will , salary is always contractual and there is zero tolerance towards protests 

The structural inefficiencies in india are too hard to overcome

what kind of structural inefficiencies? the only thing I can think of are general stupidity and laziness of people in India. and casteism and religious bigotry.

privatization won't change that.

privatization can still work if govt can provide a robust social welfare system, and play role of a good regulator. Vizag steel can die a natural death, forced by the market.

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

China's govt institutions are actually run like private firms , how many of these firms have labour unions like india ?

They can hire/fire at will , salary is always contractual and there is zero tolerance towards protests 

The structural inefficiencies in india are too hard to overcome

hardcore sanghi arguements. Avunra indian private owners are suffering sooo much because they take so good care of labor and are afraid of them.

He always supported freemarkets and privatization.

His philosophy is to have governments that can facilitate better economic policies, better education and health care.

27 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Maa caste party ni support cheyakapothey fraud ey mari , memu privitise chesthey rastram kosam pakkana vadu chesthey adhi thappu 

caste nunchi caste party ki vacchava. good progress.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

wrong

go n see singapore govt enterprises n their efficiency

it is in asia only

rey, singapore enterprises are not private. its govt holds a significant stake in all of their big companies. people are only allowed to play on the margins in the finance and hi-tech economy.

India should follow that model. I agree. selling vizag steel is fcuking stupid.

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

loksatta ani party petti show chesi jump ippudu

his job is to split votes n he did 

respect on this guy gone that day 

@Telugodura456  this is the fact is not it 

I lost respect when he got slapped by some kaun kiska TRS goonda and he said he "forgive" him instead of filing a police case. darpook gaadu. bebebebebe mantu sollu vagadam thappa dheniki paniki raadu.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey, singapore enterprises are not private. its govt holds a significant stake in all of their big companies. people are only allowed to play on the margins in the finance and hi-tech economy.

he said the same things ra naarsi. Kastha calm ga chaduvu. he is saying govt enterprises in singapore work well contradicting your arguemeent that you pulled from rear end that all asian govt agencies are ineffcieint.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Once again Singapore companies are run like private firms , they do not allow unions , no protests allowed. It's really hard to compare apples to oranges . 

I am kind of torn on the vizag steel issue , selling it to domestic players seems bad but selling it to international player who cna being newer tech to India is welcome

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I lost respect when he got slapped by some kaun kiska TRS goonda and he said he "forgive" him instead of filing a police case. darpook gaadu. bebebebebe mantu sollu vagadam thappa dheniki paniki raadu.

so police case vesteh emavthundi? lol. slap chesindaaniki em punishment correct anukuntunnav?

JP is smart enough to not waste his time with nonsense like that.

for all the reasons to hate him, you picked the worst one. that he's a coward. he's way worse than a coward. He's part of the establishment.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

indhaka asiaa loney ledhu aannav 

ippudu singapore ok antunnav

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Once again Singapore companies are run like private firms , they do not allow unions , no protests allowed. It's really hard to compare apples to oranges . 

I am kind of torn on the vizag steel issue , selling it to domestic players seems bad but selling it to international player who cna being newer tech to India is welcome

aagain wrong singapore allows unions n they allow protests too 

selling it for cheap is welcomed???

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

caste nunchi caste party ki vacchava. good progress.

see issue is about jp behaviour n his actions conviniently cbn n caste came here over fact

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Still govt pays its employees faltu money to keep them employed in Singapore. billions of dollars poured to keep unproductive refining activity in the island. even other manufacturing like semiconductor fabs running with outdated technology., even while attracting intel fabs in the island.

singapore don't have protests because they are paid well. but to claim that they are efficient is wrong. Singapore is not on the cutting edge of anything. not one single tech. If they are really run as private enterprises, the island should be teeming with ideas by now.

they are just better run govt institutions, which can be achieved in India too.

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

indhaka asiaa loney ledhu aannav 

ippudu singapore ok antunnav

I don't agree that Singapore is efficient. Yes, they are efficient in keeping their city clean. They are efficient in using proven technologies to reclaim land from the sea.

but they are at the end of day, govt enterprises with all the same drawbacks as govt enterprises elsewhere. They are not efficient at innovation.

they are a social welfare system for singaporeans. nothing more.