Taliban behead junior volleyball player who was part of Afghan women’s national team

kakatiya

Taliban militants allegedly beheaded a member of the Afghan junior women's national volleyball team, a coach told the Persian Independent.

In an interview, coach Suraya Afzali (name changed) said a woman player named Mahjabin Hakimi was killed by the Taliban earlier in October, but nobody learnt about the gruesome murder as the insurgents had threatened her family not to talk about it.

Mahjabin played for the Kabul Municipality Volleyball Club before the collapse of the Ashraf Ghani government, and was one of the club's star players. Then, a few days ago, pictures of what seemed to be her severed head and bloodied neck turned up on social media.

The coach of the Afghan women's national volleyball team said that only two of the team's players was able to escape from the country before the Taliban wrested complete control in August. Mahjabin Hakimi was among the many other unfortunate women sportspersons who were left behind.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Papam vaaa. Ghani gaadiki biden gaadiki ee papam antuntadhi.

i am blessed to be born in india.

How abt.. jagan and co okathanni champaru gaa elections appudu.. 

roadla meeda caste la kosam.. religions kosam champinavi kokollalu

22 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Papam vaaa. Ghani gaadiki biden gaadiki ee papam antuntadhi.

i am blessed to be born in india.

Felt the same, &.,? 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

BTW i havent seen a single major western news outlet or middle eastern outlook or far east outlet carrying this news. Only rubbish bhakth indian media.

seems it happend months back

now her funeral