Jump to content

nother smart move by jagga


futureofandhra
 Share

Recommended Posts

permission to deeksha given it will generate money as party workers travel n stay

master stroke

lekapothey permission endhuku istadu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

adhe artham kaavatle..annai enduko ee madhya desperation lo unnadu

pulka veshm lo CBN n Loki ni tittiste more payment now unmaskd as musug jafa so payment takva frustration ekva

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Endhuku musugu musgu antaru enti matter asalu @BAVA_BERRY evardhi ah id epatnuncho unadu 2016 nunchi chusthunna

 overzealous cbn suportr ani chepkoni cbn ni andar banda boothul dobbla chestd. yem anandamo theledu. its vry obvious 90% posts r stupid n trolin cbn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BAVA_BERRY said:

 overzealous cbn suportr ani chepkoni cbn ni andar banda boothul dobbla chestd. yem anandamo theledu. its vry obvious 90% posts r stupid n trolin cbn.

Hmm… antey manishi cbn supporter eh ardham kadu kani. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Endhuku musugu musgu antaru enti matter asalu @BAVA_BERRY evardhi ah id epatnuncho unadu 2016 nunchi chusthunna

pulka musugeskuna Jaffa baa. @DesiPokiri baa Sharmi anagane musugu opend. Couldn't contrl Jaffaism.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

pulka veshm lo CBN n Loki ni tittiste more payment now unmaskd as musug jafa so payment takva frustration ekva

good joke bot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Hmm… antey manishi cbn supporter eh ardham kadu kani. 

ledu baa just pretendin to support cbn. anavasaramaina tpics lo cbn antad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.