Jump to content

Chicken curry lo jalapeños?


mirchi_bajji
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Anyone uses jalapeños or poblano peppers in chicken curry? Any suggestions 

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Anyone uses jalapeños or poblano peppers in chicken curry? Any suggestions 

That makes it achari chicken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Anyone uses jalapeños or poblano peppers in chicken curry? Any suggestions 

em parledu. kaaram koddiga tagginchi, last lo almost aipoyaka koddiga vertical sliced jalapenos vesi, yogurt vesi oka saari tippei. achari chicken aipotadi. disclaimer: don't use chikkati perugu. use thin perugu

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kfrockz said:

em parledu. kaaram koddiga tagginchi, last lo almost aipoyaka koddiga vertical sliced jalapenos vesi, yogurt vesi oka saari tippei. achari chicken aipotadi. disclaimer: don't use chikkati perugu. use thin perugu

i am using it with gongura to get the lemony taste.

ikkada gongura ki anta pulupu undadu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, MRI said:

I do use jalapenos for a specific type of chicken fry i make.. with curry leaves and cashews.. for munching..

yeah . i was thinking of mixing green peppers and jalapenos for the gravy part in fries

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i am using it with gongura to get the lemony taste.

ikkada gongura ki anta pulupu undadu

Gongura aite jalapenos li8 teesko dude. kaaram and fried red chillies with oil tho kaanichei

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

yeah . i was thinking of mixing green peppers and jalapenos for the gravy part in fries

Nope. vaddu. since Gongura, Jalapeno sour will add to it and makes it really sour. Green Bell peppers aite ok, because they are mild.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Anyone uses jalapeños or poblano peppers in chicken curry? Any suggestions 

mrng bathroom lo .....Fire Fires the fire ....Brahmanandam I am fire on Make a GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bluebadger said:

indo-mehican dish ah @3$%

peppers vadinandukee  ??

:D

next time pulihora with cranberries anukuntunna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.