Ay!! Ay!!! Superman pisses all over sanghi fortress..

Raven_Rayes

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Superman is supposed to be the main villan of injustice storyline .

Free publicity I guess 

holy fcuk! are they gonna make Indian occupiers the good people then? damnn.

I hope they don't show Indian army or govt in any sort of good light.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

holy fcuk! are they gonna make Indian occupiers the good people then? damnn.

I hope they don't show Indian army or govt in any sort of good light.

I don't think they will even show any country's army  ..they will keep it ambiguous and put in no name  .

Basically superman becomes a dictator to save humans by eliminating all armies and conflicts 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Chill bro… this is about Israel and Palestine.. look at the flags at the end of the video… someone just changed the audio and subtitles… 

Again, no one has to get offended or celebrate just because it is mentioned in a comic in another country..

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Pranam poina bjp unantha varaku terroristlaki chukkale. The only thing i like abt them. Defense is very strong and they are spending lot of money.

That bubble will burst soon…. Oppressed people will not stay oppressed forever… if you think that you can get away by treating a big chunk of your population as second class citizens, then you are wrong…

32 minutes ago, huma said:

edo nee shunakaanandam tappa emi ledu akkada

India chesey chethha ni international stage lo koncham highlight vesina happy annayya.. aa bokadia desham ki anni vaipula rod dimpaali diplomatically.

janala mind lo set avvani first, India oka colonising nation anedhi. ilantivi inka ekkuva raavaali.

Indians kay telidu, India em chethha panulu chesthondi ani. vaallaki kooda teliyani.

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Pranam poina bjp unantha varaku terroristlaki chukkale. The only thing i like abt them. Defense is very strong and they are spending lot of money.

avunu BJP kantey pedda terrorist lu evaru untaru.

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Chill bro… this is about Israel and Palestine.. look at the flags at the end of the video… someone just changed the audio and subtitles… 

Again, no one has to get offended or celebrate just because it is mentioned in a comic in another country..

okay. I didn't pay much attention.

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

That bubble will burst soon…. Oppressed people will not stay oppressed forever… if you think that you can get away by treating a big chunk of your population as second class citizens, then you are wrong…

Integrate aithene citizens kashmir full ga maridhi inko 10 years lo. Otherwise religion religion anukuntu alage untaru