severe shortage of drivers...

r2d2

40 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Me too planning bro

Baa mana Telugu batch many people 1st issue visa adi neeku vundi second issue out of Telugu circle adi kuda vundi 3rd issue Business lo loss aithe ane bayam asalem cheyyakunda ne adi kuda vunte go ahead baa. 

40 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nenu naduputha ani ekkada cheppa naaku telisinollu kooda vaalevvaru nadaparu they do truck dispatch, some own trucks that they rent to other punjabi drivers(usually young) etc. 

truck dispatch antey? Ina nuvvu konali ga truck chala costly. Explainchey enth vasthadhi vallaki driver ki beta pothey. Mind pothandhi

1 hour ago, ring_master said:

Chennai local trains also ...em rush saami adi..kudos to who do that daily..

Tom_bhayya spotted in Katamarayudu panche tundu - Page 3 - Discussions -  Andhrafriends.com

yeah its not pretty. cars contribute a lot to the underinvestment in public transport by the govt. ban cars is the way to go.

I'm not glamourising rush hour public transit. I'm saying its a cheaper problem to solve instead of letting more cars on roads, and keep on building flyovers, and expansions to handle all that traffic.

certainly ideal public transit should be stress free. not like chennai/mumbai.

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

millennials and gen Z ki dyvor job yendhuku istam ledu antaav ? 

eppudu antha deep ga velladam enduku kaka, inthaki nuvu enti millenial aa or gen z naa?

49 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

eppudu antha deep ga velladam enduku kaka, inthaki nuvu enti millenial aa or gen z naa?

how is my demographic cohort relevant here ? am a millennial 

15 hours ago, yemdoing said:

how is my demographic cohort relevant here ? am a millennial 

thats the point, demographic way of thinking change ayindi kada bro, the way boomers think is way different than the way millenials think. 

1 hour ago, HugoStrange said:

thats the point, demographic way of thinking change ayindi kada bro, the way boomers think is way different than the way millenials think. 

agreed, but I still didn't my answer why dyvor jobs are unappealing 

26 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

agreed, but I still didn't my answer why dyvor jobs are unappealing 

long hours bro, u have to be on road for days together to get back home. Min 2 or 3 days on the road undali at a strech. Also they only get paid for the hours they drive and there is a limit on number of hours they are allowed to drive. Timings kuda darunanga untai like 2 in the morning