Jump to content

Ellenu dune choosava?


Raven_Rayes
 Share

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ee book chadivava?

Yes. But only three books. It got increasingly dense and boring and I gave up after that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yes. But only three books. It got increasingly dense and boring and I gave up after that

Vuuu review 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Vuuu review 

No review. I'm in awe of the movie. You also watch it, and we have sitting with mandhu and panneer mukka

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Toooooo good. Too good. Hans Zimmer oka Oscar confirm. I don't think movie can get better. I urgently want to read the books to get deeper. @Raven_Rayes pdfs unte shareeee

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't properly understand the religion part (the reverand lady and all that ) also why hero keeps having those visions ...also those shields, din get how they work

(PS. Joke 8000 years tarvata kuda mottam men rulers a nah 😝

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Toooooo good. Too good. Hans Zimmer oka Oscar confirm. I don't think movie can get better. I urgently want to read the books to get deeper. @Raven_Rayes pdfs unte shareeee

is it intergalactic warfare...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I didn't properly understand the religion part (the reverand lady and all that ) also why hero keeps having those visions ...also those shields, din get how they work

(PS. Joke 8000 years tarvata kuda mottam men rulers a nah 😝

 

 

The book doesn't care about gender relations, but goes further than that. It starts off with political systems and how they work, and how men and woman manipulate it. The first book is about the rise of a dictator. The movie is just one half of the first book. The books ends with Paul securing a Fremen wife and Jessica giving birth to a baby.

Its not blockbuster material, and there are no shock twists or turns. Just pure spectacle of systems chugging along.

the movie was so beautifully shot. The spaceships. vaaammmo such large ones. The dragonfly copters look so cool.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

is it intergalactic warfare...?

yes, but not like star wars. way more grounded, and insanely ambitious. 3rd book ki thala tirigindi naaku.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, but not like star wars. way more grounded, and insanely ambitious. 3rd book ki thala tirigindi naaku.

 

ok...will watch the movie first...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, but not like star wars. way more grounded, and insanely ambitious. 3rd book ki thala tirigindi naaku.

 

i just realized..its in hbo max...

will watch..today or tomorrow..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.