Ellenu dune choosava?

Raven_Rayes

I didn't properly understand the religion part (the reverand lady and all that ) also why hero keeps having those visions ...also those shields, din get how they work

(PS. Joke 8000 years tarvata kuda mottam men rulers a nah 😝

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Toooooo good. Too good. Hans Zimmer oka Oscar confirm. I don't think movie can get better. I urgently want to read the books to get deeper. @Raven_Rayes pdfs unte shareeee

is it intergalactic warfare...?

15 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I didn't properly understand the religion part (the reverand lady and all that ) also why hero keeps having those visions ...also those shields, din get how they work

(PS. Joke 8000 years tarvata kuda mottam men rulers a nah 😝

The book doesn't care about gender relations, but goes further than that. It starts off with political systems and how they work, and how men and woman manipulate it. The first book is about the rise of a dictator. The movie is just one half of the first book. The books ends with Paul securing a Fremen wife and Jessica giving birth to a baby.

Its not blockbuster material, and there are no shock twists or turns. Just pure spectacle of systems chugging along.

the movie was so beautifully shot. The spaceships. vaaammmo such large ones. The dragonfly copters look so cool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

is it intergalactic warfare...?

yes, but not like star wars. way more grounded, and insanely ambitious. 3rd book ki thala tirigindi naaku.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, but not like star wars. way more grounded, and insanely ambitious. 3rd book ki thala tirigindi naaku.

ok...will watch the movie first...

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i just realized..its in hbo max...

will watch..today or tomorrow..