Ellenu dune choosava?

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Hungry_Dino said:

@Ellen bagunda movie? Asalu em movies sariga release avvatle .. telugu lo next big one is after 2 months(pushpa)

200.gif

I think you may not enjoy the movie.

the movie is like Game of Thrones, but without any shocking/thrilling scenes. It's almost a documentary on political systems.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the movie is like Game of Thrones, but without any shocking/thrilling scenes. It's almost a documentary on political systems.

Aithey pass

892195250f525fb4b4368c70ad37a804.gif

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ala simplify chesaventi mowa …Game of thrones used to be great in beginning but later it became like fan fiction. Don’t compare with dune 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hungry_Dino said:

@Ellen bagunda movie? Asalu em movies sariga release avvatle .. telugu lo next big one is after 2 months(pushpa)

Ya bagundi  queenu music visuals iragadeesaru 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I didn’t read the boook, but still enjoyed the movie plot wise, not just visuals 

Denis did a great job parsing the book, to pick elements that could enable him to tell a story without taking away too much from the book.

but for an average viewer, its still a hard movie to watch I think, without some background. I hope it does well.

Paul is in the fact villain of the story, and his son the hero who rights the wrongs his father did, plus some more. How he does this is what made the narrative convoluted. and I couldn't keep up after a while. hehe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ya bagundi  queenu music visuals iragadeesaru 

The intro was quite amazing. How quickly the movie went through basic elements of the world the movie operates in.

but it was impossible to translate how the universe it operates in, is in a balance because of various powers that controls it. the emperor being just one part of it, there's the spacing guild, shown in the first 10 mins (they are the ones with space suit on with squishy brain material for a face) as part of the group that visits Leto Atreides to offer him control of Arakkis, then the Bene Gesserit, and there are other factions like Tleilaxu.

its very very hard to make this into a movie. a TV series would've been perfect.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

velli choodu.

Repu veltha

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

fries and frappe marchi poku

Frappe cut chesa fries 👻👻👻

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The intro was quite amazing. How quickly the movie went through basic elements of the world the movie operates in.

but it was impossible to translate how the universe it operates in, is in a balance because of various powers that controls it. the emperor being just one part of it, there's the spacing guild, shown in the first 10 mins (they are the ones with space suit on with squishy brain material for a face) as part of the group that visits Leto Atreides to offer him control of Arakkis, then the Bene Gesserit, and there are other factions like Tleilaxu.

its very very hard to make this into a movie. a TV series would've been perfect.

I thought the same. Movie versions epudu anthe, they try to cram too much later ila browse chestu ardham cheskovali 

ippudey soodadam ayindi... endo lengthy ga undi... movie.. first 1 hr -1:15mm varaku build up thappa emi ledu... books gurinchi telvakunda chusthey idey problem.. antha sagam sagam ardam ayi avvanattu untadi.... inka idi 1st part e anta.. enni parts lu thestharoo ^&H 

Watched it on HBO last night , didn't read the books, so it was a clean slate for me 😀! As a stand alone movie found it a bit underwhelming. Could draw parallels to British imperialism or imperialism in general, the whole spice trade/oil trade angle ( given Fremen - the desert people 🙄). And then the messianic religion undertones, with the Fremen's Lisan-Al-Gaib, savior/ prophet ,the movie tries to capture a huge canvas, but comes up a bit short, and one finds it a bit of a patchwork. Also it does sound like some sort of commentary on contemporary history itself, but I might be mistaken. Hans Zimmer's BG score rocks though. Overall it was an OK sort of movie, it's my unfiltered view here and without reading the books/series, so don't beat me up for this review😜!

• Upvote 2