Endiva sharuk koduku chesina tappu

anna_returns_1

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ganja seizure kadhu heroin . 

Ganja is realtively harmless , even safer and less addictive than alchohol and cigarettes 

Aryan is definitely a pawn to divert attention 

ganja less additicive ? do you know people smoke crack everyday, and if they dont they get all kinds of issues 

i know people who smoke wed everyday lol

of course its highly addictive... just like alcohol and cigs 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

ganja less additicive ? do you know people smoke crack everyday, and if they dont they get all kinds of issues 

There have been enough reputed studies on it, my  personal opinions don't even matter. 

I said less harmful than alchohol and tobacco nothing about addiction 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

you mentioned less additcive 

do not post non sense yo 

Just now, BAVA_BERRY said:

Ante baa @jambalhaatraja lanti talnt tho interct avalnte petti putali. By chance sme team lo vochado nee janma dhnym. But unfortunatly indians chuste ewwwww desiiiii ani join avdu 

Orey.. orey.. thathasthu devullu porapaatuna deevisthe naa jeevitham sankanaakipoddi

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Ante baa @jambalhaatraja lanti talnt tho interct avalnte petti putali. By chance sme team lo vochado nee janma dhnym. But unfortunatly indians chuste ewwwww desiiiii ani join avdu 

Yeah ee cover drive vestadu makkus tho kalisi janitor job enduku chestunnav ante.. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

you mentioned less additcive 

do not post non sense yo 

Heres a Harvard professor talking about the topic . 

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/02/professor-explores-marijuanas-safe-use-and-addiction/

GAZETTE: What is cannabis addiction like?

HILL: It’s less addictive than alcohol, less addictive than opioids, but just because it’s less addictive doesn’t mean that it’s not addictive.  

What i write are from well informed sources since I don't have first hand expirerince about this stuff 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Heres a Harvard professor talking about the topic . 

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/02/professor-explores-marijuanas-safe-use-and-addiction/

GAZETTE: What is cannabis addiction like?

HILL: It’s less addictive than alcohol, less addictive than opioids, but just because it’s less addictive doesn’t mean that it’s not addictive.  

What i write are from well informed sources since I don't have first hand expirerince about this stuff 

fuk harvard prof, just cos he is harvard prof doesnt necessarily mean that he is always right. 

Now lets talk some real stuff, do you know how much drug weed trafficking takes place in US, from mexico.? 

if the product is not high demand why would they supply that much, i am talking in thosands of tons, 

people here from age 12-80 or even more smoke weed on daily basis, hence the demand, they take this highly addictive drug more than alcohol and cigs, hence govt is also cashing on this making it legal in already several states, 

also people grow weed in here legally, there are certain limitations of growing it, you just cant exceed certain growth, just cos they're highly addictive, they need it everyday, and yes its not that harmless compared to other drugs like heroin, and certainly not harmful like alcohol and cigs, but there are dangers for newbies tho, cos it can crack the fuk of ya if it triggers that right way, for daily smokers its just another highly addictive thing, 

my friends do it on regular basis, its expensive too, joint cost 15-20$$, there are varieties in as well, like high, medium and cheap... the good ones would be 30$ for a joint or 2, 

:)

9 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

fuk harvard prof, just cos he is harvard prof doesnt necessarily mean that he is always right. 

Now lets talk some real stuff, do you know how much drug weed trafficking takes place in US, from mexico.? 

if the product is not high demand why would they supply that much, i am talking in thosands of tons, 

people here from age 12-80 or even more smoke weed on daily basis, hence the demand, they take this highly addictive drug more than alcohol and cigs, hence govt is also cashing on this making it legal in already several states, 

also people grow weed in here legally, there are certain limitations of growing it, you just cant exceed certain growth, just cos they're highly addictive, they need it everyday, and yes its not that harmless compared to other drugs like heroin, and certainly not harmful like alcohol and cigs, but there are dangers for newbies tho, cos it can crack the fuk of ya if it triggers that right way, for daily smokers its just another highly addictive thing, 

my friends do it on regular basis, its expensive too, joint cost 15-20$$, there are varieties in as well, like high, medium and cheap... the good ones would be 30$ for a joint or 2, 

:)

I don't disagree , it can be very addicting to some people . But a society that allows alchohol should also have no problem with cannibis . 

I am just saying it's not so dangerous to keep people in jail for weeks for  few grams of weed. Perhaps send them to de addiction centers 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He became Bakra to divert 3 tonne ganja seizure in Gujarat... 

As long as he is in jail, people don't talk about petrol prices or other issues. 

Yup