Na Visa reject ayyindi

Pulkapresident

1 hour ago, donuts said:

yeah nenu pathith aa..i did my masters in electronic and communication engg in Auburn University and worked for top international companies like intel and NVIDIA and T-mobile. now at retired at 33 and chilling  

unlike cheetha enroling in silicon vally and doing master in restaurants and  gas stations cleaning..and working on fake profiles for cheap rates with support from offshore...and doing slavery for employers for visa status

Idem lekka?

1 hour ago, donuts said:

yeah nenu pathith aa..i did my masters in electronic and communication engg in Auburn University and worked for top international companies like intel and NVIDIA and T-mobile. now at retired at 33 and chilling  

unlike cheetha enroling in silicon vally and doing master in restaurants and  gas stations cleaning..and working on fake profiles for cheap rates with support from offshore...and doing slavery for employers for visa status

@BAVA_BERRY @tennisluvrredux vaa inko jambal puttaadu 

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, jiggubhai said:

Idem lekka?

lekktho pani amundhi bro...

2011 November is my green card date...i got green card so no need to maintain my status by doing job.....

i created this account in 2015 when i was buy in investing cryto and stocks..apptilo we use discuess about BTC and stocks..

in 2016 crypto when down and got busy in job and other things , didnt came to DB regulerly....now i am free, most of the time i am busy doing nothing...so spending some time in DB for fun....adhi lekka

by the way in the mean time all my investments went up 2000% (MENAS 20 TIMES)...so i really dont need to any job anamata....just chill anamata...

try to spend some time in discord and telegram and yahoo finances, Bloomberg business DB  etc...instead of having fun in this DB.....simple

just saradhaki last year ok 20k dodge coin lo petta ...adhi kastha 2.7 million ayyendhi simple ga....

thats just one of the investment .   laari cleaner

On 10/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, BAVA_BERRY said:

Baa @donuts bro nijme chepd. Ipdu busy in banners tying for Jaggery Moksha. Bike rallies, baning thumbs up in KG colleges etc.

what are all those things?

On 10/23/2021 at 5:13 PM, jiggubhai said:

@donuts jambal evaru ani wondering aa? Desi la tho pani cheyakudadu anna thana principle kosam Netflix software job vaddani makkus tho kalisi netflix bathrooms kadugutunna porata yodhudu  vadu 

neevu laareelu kaduguthunnavu anii adhru adhe chestaru ani voohalo happy ga vunnatu vunnavuleganiii...continue