Calling Telugu Pandits

Pulkapresident

18 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

I don’t know other words but ee poem chala narrow minded ga rasaru 

vallaki bhakthi unte poojistharu lekunte ledhu why cursing Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

I used to be an atheist when my parents actively ensured to make me take part in Pooja. Later, I became agnostic. After listening to bhagavatham, I think I am becoming a theist. 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

1. Kanja means lotus, akshi means eyes..kanjakshi is the one with lotus eyes. 

2. It's bhastrika, I think it's bellows. Kumbhita bhastrika in one sentence i think they are talking about some sort of breathing, like hold and release (wrong) 

3. Vaktram is mouth 

Rest meaning I found somewhere 

Is a body that is not dedicated to the lotus-eyed Vishnu a body? No, it is a leather bag filled with air. Is a throat that does not praise VaikunThavAsa (hari) a throat? No, it is a drum that makes dum-dum sounds. Is a hand that does not worship Hari a hand? No, it is a spatula made by a tree branch. Are the eyes that do not see the husband of Lakshmi (Hari) really eyes? No, they are holes in the walls of the body. Is a life without thinking about Cakri (Hari, who holds a spinning wheel on his fingers) a life? No, it is a bubble on the waves of water. Is a learned who does not have devotion to VishNu a learned person? No, he is an animal with two feet!

Thanks, I am glad my interpretation is very close, where did you find this? 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

He is not cursing 

Yea my apologies to Pothana sir

seems my imagination is wild. Need to check what am watching these days

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I used to be an atheist when my parents actively ensured to make me take part in Pooja. Later, I became agnostic. After listening to bhagavatham, I think I am becoming a theist. 

Nice finally oka stand theeskunnav

use cycle agarbathi

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

Nice finally oka stand theeskunnav

use cycle agarbathi

Lol, pooja veru, bhakthi vere. Induke Garikapati chepparu, 20 yella manishi gudiki vellakapothe tappu, 60 yella manishi gudiki velte tappu ani. Endukante 60 yellaki gudilo unde devudu gundello unde devudu okade ani telusukuntavani chepparu. 

• Like 1