Road incidents in mera bharat

Jumper

US - accident happens, either ppl call cops, move car to the side of the road, take photos exchange insurance. and the rest insurnce takes care.

india - accident happends. mana thappu lekunna kuda. driver comes out especially business vehicles like lorries or buses. insurance exchanged and if you have to cover insurance they have to go to court and spend money for lawyers. until then vehicles are in PS. worst situation.

what are your views on it.

one more thing, your second point worked good.

Lnjakdka ani eggiri kaalitho thanni pothaaru, on spot cash kotti or PS lo settle cheskovali.

if desi lady driver anuko, enjoy. zomato

USA: people have been driving cars for a hundred years now, but when they started driving they have JD similar issues. But over a period of time, they realized the importance of system and sequentially initiated steps which helped improve road infrastructure, cars, driving habits, insurance etc.

India started driving cars only in the last 20 years, before that there were very few cars on the road, negligible numbers compared to what it is today. It takes time..

Not fair to compare. 

26 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

USA: people have been driving cars for a hundred years now, but when they started driving they have JD similar issues. But over a period of time, they realized the importance of system and sequentially initiated steps which helped improve road infrastructure, cars, driving habits, insurance etc.

India started driving cars only in the last 20 years, before that there were very few cars on the road, negligible numbers compared to what it is today. It takes time..

Not fair to compare. 

rules and regulations, especially traffic forget it about the next 50 years, may be more

i do not think its possible to set up new rules in india, no body gives a fkuc, people only care their daily lives, govt take care of scams, period. nothing much to talk or discuss, this will be like this for ever, unfortunately. 

bramhi-brahmi.gif

i dont evne know how insurance works, is it same like west countries ? exchange insurance, and insurance pay ? how would they decide who is at fault ? who does the investigation ? firstly does your insurance take care of the car and fixes if we have full coverage insurance ? while it takes time to investigate who's at fault ?

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

i dont evne know how insurance works, is it same like west countries ? exchange insurance, and insurance pay ? how would they decide who is at fault ? who does the investigation ? firstly does your insurance take care of the car and fixes if we have full coverage insurance ? while it takes time to investigate who's at fault ?

yes, it's mandatory to have liability insurance

@Peter123 long back, my exp, chepthaanu bro,

hyd koti cirlce lo velthu, Java/yezdi ni kummesaa. mine was fault. 

side aipoyaam?, my pavilion cared about him.

-rutheless me, (enthaa anna ani i asked) 

:(

foreign lo kuda aiyaayi, 20ppl desi vellaamu to settle. other party was mxcn.

but we need to accept the mistake and repent

42 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

yes, it's mandatory to have liability insurance

i know its mandatory, does the ins companies cover first ? regardless whos at fault ?