Depression

infoo

2 minutes ago, infoo said:

Don’t make fun bhayaas missing her badly, we talk every week, I know it is cheating but when your heart pulls towards someone what will you do? 

first nuvelli Mod ni MG, aa taravata solutions ave vachestaayi

2 minutes ago, infoo said:

Don’t make fun bhayaas missing her badly, we talk every week, I know it is cheating but when your heart pulls towards someone what will you do? 

Cut the frock , cut the frock I say 

6 minutes ago, infoo said:

not good bhayya ... leave your gf ... thanu vere valatho sex lo busy undochu kada bhayya or married 

1 minute ago, tablefan2010 said:

not good bhayya ... leave your gf ... thanu vere valatho sex lo busy undochu kada bhayya or married 

she married bhayaa, we both in mid-30’s and been good friends after breakup, recent ga fb lo started talking and all the old memories hit back 

Just now, infoo said:

she married bhayaa, we both in mid-30’s and been good friends after breakup, recent ga fb lo started talking and all the old memories hit back 

vaddu bhayya ... wife best 👌 

3 minutes ago, infoo said:

4 years, no kids, planning now

mee wife ki doubt vachi kids ki setting you up emo check chesuko, dont get kids out if you are still connected with ex, be open and get out of marriage

24 minutes ago, infoo said:

Mee wife ki telusa ivanni? 

10 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

mee wife ki doubt vachi kids ki setting you up emo check chesuko, dont get kids out if you are still connected with ex, be open and get out of marriage

no way bhaya,wife patinchukodu about passwords or anything she never cares, i myself got stuck in this love dale prema gola, if i quit talking to my ex, I think about her more than often