No medical seat for Rank 8 in NEET in OC Category in any Govt. College anta

paaparao

• paaparao changed the title to No medical seat for Rank 8 in NEET in OC Category in any Govt. College anta

Dhenemma eamcet councelling apdu raktha kaneeru kanapadedhi seats allocation choosi. 

Thank god for IT industry for millions of job creations n  therz no reservation system

More privatization with effective administration will make sure to compensate some loss hpng to Open catgry students

15 minutes ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Dhenemma eamcet councelling apdu raktha kaneeru kanapadedhi seats allocation choosi. 

Thank god for IT industry for millions of job creations n  therz no reservation system

More privatization with effective administration will make sure to compensate some loss hpng to Open catgry students

I'm not allowed to start a medical college and give out seats exclusive to SC/ST/OBC and muslims. I want to deny any seat to OC. but its not possible.

but you can start one and deny seats to sc/st or whoever you want to, as long as it is not OC. amazing society, India.

education already privatized. inka em kaavaali? OC tappa andaru adakka thintey okay na?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not allowed to start a medical college and give out seats exclusive to SC/ST/OBC and muslims. I want to deny any seat to OC. but its not possible.

but you can start one and deny seats to sc/st or whoever you want to, as long as it is not OC. amazing society, India.

education already privatized. inka em kaavaali? OC tappa andaru adakka thintey okay na?

Professional colleges lo seats allocation is not on merit basis master. Though u or OC can start college but reservation is mandatory

Just now, chinnapillalabandi said:

Professional colleges lo seats allocation is not on merit basis master. Though u or OC can start college but reservation is mandatory

yes master.. all deemed universities are perfectly following the reservation allocation. even IIT is not.

48 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Idem rule? There are tons of tribal schools, you can only give seats to SC/ST if your heart desires. 

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Idem rule? There are tons of tribal schools, you can only give seats to SC/ST if your heart desires. 

medical schools? pls point me to one such school, I'm interested to know.

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

EWS category etthesthe sari. EEe batche "reservations poverty ki aithe ok" annaru. Vacchayi.

i believe ee resevervation kakunda SC OBCs ki free tuition fee and expense pettadam better. reservation for SCs and OBCs is not working. 

Just now, paaparao said:

i believe ee resevervation kakunda SC OBCs ki free tuition fee and expense pettadam better. reservation for SCs and OBCs is not working. 

bs. increase medical seats if you think OC kids are missing out.

why do you think reservation is not working? Its not enough in fact. 50% of seats are only available for reservation in private colleges. and even the reservation quota is not filled there. so 23% OC population has access to 75% seats through exams and capitation fees. inka edupu maatram reservation meedha.

• Upvote 1

anyway this thread is about PG reservations.

I have no idea how reservations work in PG education. but if doctors are casteist sh1ts who feel hard done by reservations, they are better off leaving India to do their PG in the USA or elsewhere. India doesn't need them.