21 house warming invites in nov - dev ... nee yavva

jambalhaatraja

Jesus. So much information versus the amount of time. This is something you'd expect from a professor at a university who has been doing his job for decades. You're really good at teaching and sharing ideas/information, and especially without dragging everything out into many hours. Thanks for this.

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

I stand corrected.. $4500 in texas as per mortgage calculator.  Almost half salary for 150K package.

like I said looks like I am far behind in earnings .

hehe texas lo property tax miss ithe etla, aa amount ki 1.5k/month veskovachu 

1 hour ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Jesus. So much information versus the amount of time. This is something you'd expect from a professor at a university who has been doing his job for decades. You're really good at teaching and sharing ideas/information, and especially without dragging everything out into many hours. Thanks for this.

whom are you referring this to

off late I completely got convinced real freedom is living without a paycheck and savings taking care of paycheck... 

pepsi CEO got 10M in salary and buffet got 560M from pepsi just from dividends in the same year..how insane

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

Any loan above 500k is considered jumbo loan, daniki separate rules emo untai ani vinna 

Its depends on county. Every county has different conventional loan limits. 

Excellent taste, I made it on 08/09/2021. We enjoyed a lot and I made it first time because my wife went to village. My friends also enjoyed with me. Thank you brother for your effort.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

off late I completely got convinced real freedom is living without a paycheck and savings taking care of paycheck... 

pepsi CEO got 10M in salary and buffet got 560M from pepsi just from dividends in the same year..how insane

Velli rich dad poor dad Kiyosaki MG, real life lo comparisons work out avvavu, you should also compare Bernie madoff who got into jail, he was very successful at some of time

early retirement anedi myth, many idiots falls for this and end up homeless by retirement, if you setup a company you still need to work

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Velli rich dad poor dad Kiyosaki MG, real life lo comparisons work out avvavu, you should also compare Bernie madoff who got into jail, he was very successful at some of time

early retirement anedi myth, many idiots falls for this and end up homeless by retirement, if you setup a company you still need to work

oree nee yavva

nenem repu retire ani cheppatle..

what i meant you need to be financially stable enough that even without a paycheck on a grey day you can survive ani..

Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

oree nee yavva

nenem repu retire ani cheppatle..

what i meant you need to be financially stable enough that even without a paycheck on a grey day you can survive ani..

gotted, though you were one of those retards setting stock groups and meetup group making ne a millionaire by next eyar kind of guy

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Excellent taste, I made it on 08/09/2021. We enjoyed a lot and I made it first time because my wife went to village. My friends also enjoyed with me. Thank you brother for your effort.

endi maruthirao garu ee chandalam