Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did he also fell in love with caste system described graphically in bhagvad gita

Tell me one phrase from Bhagavad Gita that says anything about caste system? 

33 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Tell me one phrase from Bhagavad Gita that says anything about caste system? 

i am not following the entire thread context...

just responding to your underlined text...

5StxIYe.jpg

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

5StxIYe.jpg

lite. there's nothing to follow. bhagavad gita anna ventaney only caste system aey gurthuku vasthey, inka the same argument is going to be used to pigeonhole other religions too. No one is going to escape this blame.

avasarama that kind of argument? who does it serve? does it serve the rational cause or the fascist one?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

5StxIYe.jpg

Is a different interpretation possible of that stanza?

do you want Hinduism to move past the baggage of caste? then its only possible by reinterpreting these stanzas to give it a modern and more palatable meaning.

or do you want Hinduism destroyed? This is will create a lot of reactionary blowback.

sometimes I feel atheists live in their own constructed world, where reason trumps faith. unfortunately reality is different. people respond to incentives, and its the responsbility of everyone to not stir up too much bs, in the name of rationality, without anything to replace the one that they are attacking.

Use language to inflict change. not to make tired points that were made 100yrs ago.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lite. there's nothing to follow. bhagavad gita anna ventaney only caste system aey gurthuku vasthey, inka the same argument is going to be used to pigeonhole other religions too. No one is going to escape this blame.

avasarama that kind of argument? who does it serve? does it serve the rational cause or the fascist one?

Arey neeku teliyani vaati gurinchi enduku ra comment chestav

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did he also fell in love with caste system described graphically in bhagvad gita

someone who looks down on parrys, an ultra high dense chennai neighbourhood, is talking about caste system.

shut up ra telugodura. atleast your friend dummyvariable is honest about his views.

you seem to shuttling between two worlds where you want to suck up to 'high quality' telugus, while also pretending to be offended by the caste system. play this bs pulka game in your own brain. Outside of it, it just sounds stupid and craven.