Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Killing is wrong - but assamese nationalism is also wrong ? is it wrong if assamese want to protect their demography? who is messing their demography.

The one who own the arms in that entire region is GoI and the prime responsibility of killings go to them. Thats basic commonsense. 

"irrecpective of what goi does" it is clear you give a blank check to goi. And that shameful behaviour on detention centers.

assamese territory that is being claimed itself is bs. yes, their basic claim is wrong and discriminatory towards bengalis who've lived there all their life.

but assamese nationalists are right in challenging the GoI.. unfortunately they are going way over just challenging the GoI by spreading hate on bengalis.

instead of learning how language politics can be used to instigate hatred, you are here blaming the GoI and asking me to choose between GoI and assamese nationalists, like there's a good choice there.

what a fcuking disgusting asshole.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

narsi @Raven_Rayes you are the biggest bully here - entha hateful comments chessavura. whether it is kammula or kammas or andhras. How you used to tag team with halwa on telangana. Assal most immoral fellow ikkada nuvve.

lol. awww don't cry baby.

14 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am not following the entire thread context...

just responding to your underlined text...

5StxIYe.jpg

aa rojullo work ni batti social divisions undevi vaatini caste anukunnam.. okaru oka dharmaniki fix ayyaka kashtam anukoni madhyalo vadaladam correct kaadu ani meaning paina daaniki..

ee rojullo kuda unnayi castes.. manalo chaala mandi IT caste, Doctors unnaru.. Reddys/Kammas business lo unnaru vallu vysyulu.. military lo unna vallu kshatriyulu avtharu..

family paranga vachina caste edo label chesukodaniko meesalu thippadaniko thappa deniki paniki raavu..

my advice: badavadgeeta lo human duty ela cheyyalo, detachment ela nerchukovali ilanti chaala useful information undi.. vaati meeda focus chesthe manaku manchidi.. it's not like quran, either you follow or you will go to hell anedi emi ledu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes you are the first one here who called me ethno scum. all of out blue. I have never met a bully like you ra.

but you are ethnoscum. keep whining. it doesnt bother me one bit.

keep blaming India for everything, while spreading hateful bs yourself. you'll remain an ethnoscum all your life. even telugus are not going to accept the crap you are spewing here. no point blaming me.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

assamese territory that is being claimed itself is bs. yes, their basic claim is wrong and discriminatory towards bengalis who've lived there all their life.

but assamese nationalists are right in challenging the GoI.. unfortunately they are going way over just challenging the GoI by spreading hate on bengalis.

instead of learning how language politics can be used to instigate hatred, you are here blaming the GoI and asking me to choose between GoI and assamese nationalists, like there's a good choice there.

what a fcuking disgusting asshole.

language politcs endhira picchal. They have a right to feel secure in their territory and thier inability to have peace is directly GoI responsibility. Harcore sanghis from RSS to BJP have always been clear about their intentions to exploit assamese nationalist as anti muslim pogrom. They never shied away from it and they run the govt. You are shameless to pretend ignorance of it.

You keep saying assamese -bengali fight - how many hindu bengalis were targetd? you stink of lies from top to bottom.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. awww don't cry baby.

Idhi nee yedhava games - bully chesaav ante "dont cry" as you laugh and savor the victim. Lekapothe claim that you are victimized here.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes you are the first one here who called me ethno scum. all of out blue. I have never met a bully like you ra.

he called me things too by judging me too fast and putting me in a bucket but he did that when we got into argument.. but you started calling me things even before there was any argument..

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

he called me things too by judging me too fast and putting me in a bucket but he did that when we got into argument.. but you started calling me things even before there was any argument..

what things ? i dont remember any arguements with you

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Rey howle, akkademundi nuvvem antunnavu, first sloka is about immoral women and second sloka is about children born to them. Indulo caste gurunchi em undi? Also this is all in manusmruti. 

kulam ani undhi. what does kulam mean? the english text is showing it as family - is it really ? i have read older version before i know how it used to be.

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Where does it ever say kulam in Geeta?

can you read or something wrong with you

sankaro narakayaiva 
kula-ghnanam kulasya ca 
patanti pitaro hy esam 
lupta-pindodaka-kriyah

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Rey howle, akkademundi nuvvem antunnavu, first sloka is about immoral women and second sloka is about children born to them. Indulo caste gurunchi em undi? Also this is all in manusmruti. 

First sloka meaning 

With the preponderance of vice, O Krishna, the women of the family become immoral; and from the immorality of women, O descendent of Vrishni, unwanted progeny are born.

Second sloka meaning 

An increase in unwanted children results in hellish life both for the family and for those who destroy the family. Deprived of the sacrificial offerings, the ancestors of such corrupt families also fall. 

https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/1/verse/42 

Where is caste in this?