Will Smith: I fell in love with the Bhagavad Gita

jiggubhai

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm going to police threads because I find you are all a bunch of fcuking morons, talking past each other, like you actually have something important to say. I find you guys and your discussions disgusting.

Andhras are not minorities, idiot. grow a brain.

How are they not minortities ra  in TG- especially as you defined them. So you only stand up for pre-approved minorities. with other you show your stinky racism of "go back to where you come from"/ I rarely met a more wicked fellow.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

haha. game is up ra narsi. Declare your sanghi creds.

is this the last time you are gonna claim this, or will I be badgered with this everytime you have nothing to say on the topic?

is this the last time you are gonna claim this, or will I be badgered with this everytime you have nothing to say on the topic?

have you ever owned up you hate against andhras ? 

I will never leave you ra narsi. Even in this thread you doubled up and said Kammula should stick to where he come from. You are a racist. You think you are too slick for others to notice.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

How are they not minortities ra  in TG- especially as you defined them. So you only stand up for pre-approved minorities. with other you show your stinky racism of "go back to where you come from"/ I rarely met a more wicked fellow.

they used to be part of the ruling class ra, yedhava.

your lack of ability to actually have a conversation doesn't make me a wicked fellow.

have you ever owned up you hate against andhras ? 

I don't have to own up to it, since I don't hate Andhras. you keep bringing it up because you are an idiot who doesn't understand when to shut up and leave from a conversation.

I will never leave you ra narsi. Even in this thread you doubled up and said Kammula should stick to where he come from. You are a racist. You think you are too slick for others to notice.

yes, Kammula is an idiot. so? You can't do sh1t to me.. other than whining about me being a racist without context.

they used to be part of the ruling class ra, yedhava.

your lack of ability to actually have a conversation doesn't make me a wicked fellow.

andhras are ruling class ? TG doras are not ruling class? TG reddies are not ruling class? you havent changed a bit ra narsi. Your first step to reform is to walkback on the entire $hit you accumulated. Or you will always find yourself in the wrong, Your entire political view is built on hate for andhra.

yes, Kammula is an idiot. so? You can't do sh1t to me.. other than whining about me being a racist without context.

So you are racist only to idiots ? nuvvu nee yedhava dramas. you are a toxic piece ra narsi.

andhras are ruling class ? TG doras are not ruling class? TG reddies are not ruling class? you havent changed a bit ra narsi. Your first step to reform is to walkback on the entire $hit you accumulated. Or you will always find yourself in the wrong, Your entire political view is built on hate for andhra.

haha... stupid fcuk. your entire schtick seems to revolve around begging for people to support Amaravati. what a pathetic lowlife.

So you are racist only to idiots ? nuvvu nee yedhava dramas. you are a toxic piece ra narsi.

first look up what racism means, before you throw that word around on people you dont personally approve of.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha... stupid fcuk. your entire schtick seems to revolve around begging for people to support Amaravati. what a pathetic lowlife.

no - i strip you for what you are - a pathetic troll who beleives in anything as long as it spun some way. you are a just an onion with some pretensions. a laughing stock even among sanghis who actually align with.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

first look up what racism means, before you throw that word around on people you dont personally approve of.

saying kammula should to stick to themes his parents came from looks like a text book definition of racism. But yea you are slick guy who thinks he can muder for fun and get away with it.