Jump to content

Devon St Biryani


Lord_LLapakDas
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

Bro's, Going to chicago after many years. Devon street lo best biryani edi? it's been many years so don't know whats latest there.

Please suggest which is the best place right now and maintaining quality.

 

Thanks in advance

Devon st la desi rests. Inka vunnaya.. evado chepparu motham Naperville /aurora side move ayyavi ani.. okkappudu every week velley vallam.. miss those days 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

Bro's, Going to chicago after many years. Devon street lo best biryani edi? it's been many years so don't know whats latest there.

Please suggest which is the best place right now and maintaining quality.

 

Thanks in advance

Asalu aa street lo adugu pedithene oka kampu… thinalanna interest eee pothadi…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Shameless said:

Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs...some small restaurants are closed but the famous ones are still running good...pandemic time lo kuda bagane nadichinay ee restaurants include Daata Darbar...Hyd House biryani ippatiki adhe taste bro..no change at alll...nenaithe at least once a month thecchukunta akkadi nundi...Patel Brothers odu store ni masth renovate chesindu...Nov 2020 nundi May 2021 varaku Patel Bros closed unde, so janam thagginaru Devon ki...but its now back to normal...

chicago downtown bachelors ki Devon ey dikku...so valle chepthunnaru Hyd House is alway Hit or Miss...either too good biryani or below avg. Its your luck

Daata was closed for few days back in June when I went....city of chicago vallu door bayata notice pettaru...un-hygienic kitchen conditions ani. May lo vella oka saari when it was open and it was avg. (hyd house closed early that day so we went here).

Majority of other resturants are Paki's. Try kuda cheyyaku...manaku ekkadu taste. 

Anyone visiting chicago and want Indian food....go to Schaumburg area or Naperville/Aurora...tons of restaurants 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2021 at 12:35 AM, Shameless said:

always Hyderabad House...okavela car lo velthe, oka 3-4 biryanis extra theesukapo bro...

suswaagatham to Chicago bro...Brahmi Style Brahmi Gifs GIF - Brahmi Style Brahmi Gifs Brahmi GIFs

Thank you Bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2021 at 3:31 AM, Vuthal_Bithal said:

gareeb navaj ani yedho vundedhi apatlo mari

I heard about this a lot but , are not sure hozz it now! anybody suggest this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2021 at 11:36 AM, no01 said:

chicago downtown bachelors ki Devon ey dikku...so valle chepthunnaru Hyd House is alway Hit or Miss...either too good biryani or below avg. Its your luck

Daata was closed for few days back in June when I went....city of chicago vallu door bayata notice pettaru...un-hygienic kitchen conditions ani. May lo vella oka saari when it was open and it was avg. (hyd house closed early that day so we went here).

Majority of other resturants are Paki's. Try kuda cheyyaku...manaku ekkadu taste. 

Anyone visiting chicago and want Indian food....go to Schaumburg area or Naperville/Aurora...tons of restaurants 

Bro, can u suggest restaurants in schaumburg area or Naperville/Aurora. I am looking for ONLY authentic biryani..  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

I heard about this a lot but , are not sure hozz it now! anybody suggest this?

20-30yrs back vere options leka...chicago lo biryani ante ah gareeb nawaz okkate unde...anduke ah name.

worst paki biryani adi....may be paki's go there now....but no desi even dare to step inside and try that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

@ShamelessBro, Looks like you know about the area well. Do these restaurants still have the same charm?

If not what are other options?

Hyderabd House aithe stil lsame charm bro...I go there at least once every 2or weeks, and I never got disappointed in these 10 years...some smaller restaurants closed due to pandemic bro...I only go to Hyderbad House for Biryani and Patel Brothers for groceries...%$#$ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Lord_LLapakDas said:

Bro, can u suggest restaurants in schaumburg area or Naperville/Aurora. I am looking for ONLY authentic biryani..  

schaumburg lo cool mirchi ani okati undi...he is been since 10+yrs place...manam telugu vallade...ambience normal but good food.

Nawabi Hyd house (same branch in Aurora), Bawarchi (same in Aurora too), Pita&Kabobz (hit or avg - ur luck), Godavari (same in Aurora)...try these for biryani's...my pick is cool mirchi, Hyd house , bawarchi.

Naperville lo above branches kakunda Deccan Spice not bad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Hyderabd House aithe stil lsame charm bro...I go there at least once every 2or weeks, and I never got disappointed in these 10 years...some smaller restaurants closed due to pandemic bro...I only go to Hyderbad House for Biryani and Patel Brothers for groceries...%$#$ 

hyd house in devon is very popular for Haleem and Mutton Biryani...hit aithe assalu blockbuster hit ey...but frequently flop/below avg kuda undochu...there are chances......ofcourse Patel bro US lo ekkada unna, vaadu ruling le.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, no01 said:

hyd house in devon is very popular for Haleem and Mutton Biryani...hit aithe assalu blockbuster hit ey...but frequently flop/below avg kuda undochu...there are chances......ofcourse Patel bro US lo ekkada unna, vaadu ruling le.

naakaithe 100% of the time same taste bro HH dhi...my wife is a huge fan of HH biryani, so at least 2 times a month thecchukuntam akkada nundi

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.