You are too good for this db man

Ellen

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes I was going through Geeta thread, and the way some bhakts misinterpreted ur statements nak jeevitham meeda asahyam ochindi. I doubt if those people even read what you say, nuv ragane rendu tag lu peaceful/some other derogatory word for non hindu religions vaadesi velpotaru. Instead of making such stupid comments on your posts, if people invested some time in reading and trying to understand what you write, konchem anna brain perigedemo. Your arguments are insightful and logical but grossly misinterpreted by both bhakts and non bhakts.

While people mocking you as "hindu hater" itself is ridiculous, today some "woke egalitarians" called you sanghi- it has to be the biggest joke of this decade. Oh God the responses to your comments in that thread give me so much pain; separate thread vesi cheptuna as I didnt want to interfere or ruin the thread's main purpose there. Nee energy waste argue chesi. People are just set in their ways and dont want to look at what you say beyond what they want to interpret. But I know you enjoy BS posting here so..mehh. 

Tahts why i love raven.

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes I was going through Geeta thread, and the way some bhakts misinterpreted ur statements nak jeevitham meeda asahyam ochindi. I doubt if those people even read what you say, nuv ragane rendu tag lu peaceful/some other derogatory word for non hindu religions vaadesi velpotaru. Instead of making such stupid comments on your posts, if people invested some time in reading and trying to understand what you write, konchem anna brain perigedemo. Your arguments are insightful and logical but grossly misinterpreted by both bhakts and non bhakts.

While people mocking you as "hindu hater" itself is ridiculous, today some "woke egalitarians" called you sanghi- it has to be the biggest joke of this decade. Oh God the responses to your comments in that thread give me so much pain; separate thread vesi cheptuna as I didnt want to interfere or ruin the thread's main purpose there. Nee energy waste argue chesi. People are just set in their ways and dont want to look at what you say beyond what they want to interpret. But I know you enjoy BS posting here so..mehh. 

thanks sweetie.