You are too good for this db man

Ellen

13 hours ago, bluebadger said:

@Ellen

Raven was doin fyn by himself - ipudu nuvvu ee post vesaka db folks will try n pull him down lol

TOLLYGIFS_chiru.gif

Aah sarele entha opposition unte antha strong comeback untadi ma raven mowa bro ki

On 10/26/2021 at 5:24 PM, Shameless said:

I'm not taking anyone sides here bro...I liked the way she described @Raven_Rayesbro...

I don't care who blames who bro...I only care how strong they debate...most of them argue here rather than debating...I prefer to have a healthy debate than verbal abusive argument..

coming to Narsi bro, whether you are for him or against him, he comes with meaningful points to have a good debate but people start verbal abuse when they run of points with them...%$#$

this has to be the biggest joke of the decade. actually include previous decade too😂

On 10/26/2021 at 3:19 PM, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes I was going through Geeta thread, and the way some bhakts misinterpreted ur statements nak jeevitham meeda asahyam ochindi. I doubt if those people even read what you say, nuv ragane rendu tag lu, like "peaceful"/some other derogatory word for non hindu religions vaadesi velpotaru. Instead of making such stupid comments on your posts, if people invested some time in reading and trying to understand what you write, konchem anna brain perigedemo. Your arguments are insightful and logical but grossly misinterpreted by both bhakts and non bhakts.

While people mocking you as "hindu hater" itself is ridiculous, today some "woke egalitarians" called you sanghi- it has to be the biggest joke of this decade. Oh God the responses to your comments in that thread give me so much pain; separate thread vesi cheptuna as I didnt want to interfere or ruin the thread's main purpose there. Nee energy waste argue chesi. People are just set in their ways and dont want to look at what you say beyond what they want to interpret. But I know you enjoy BS posting here so..mehh. 

LOL the very fact that you make sense of what ever that narsi says itself reflects a lot on you. narsi is mentally sick person who creates multiple ids and talks within those ids often in the same thread. there are several threads where only his id posts exist. if you are also another of his id then my earlier statement is vindicated. if not then you are the biggest fool in this db. I am not for abusing narsi coz he is mentally ill and all you are doing here in this thread is encouraging/gloating the depravity of a retarded mind. good luck with that

5 minutes ago, rightwar said:

LOL the very fact that you make sense of what ever that narsi says itself reflects a lot on you. narsi is mentally sick person who creates multiple ids and talks within those ids often in the same thread. there are several threads where only his id posts exist. if you are also another of his id then my earlier statement is vindicated. if not then you are the biggest fool in this db. I am not for abusing narsi coz he is mentally ill and all you are doing here in this thread is encouraging/gloating the depravity of a retarded mind. good luck with that

Nen narsi/raven kaadu, ee vishyam db lo andarki telsu kuda. You seem to be extremely offended by me praising Narsi, don't know why. Is he your competitor or something ? Ikada narsi against Chala mande comment chesaru kani andarkanna ekkuva heart ki teeskoni badha meeru padtunnattu undi. Oka manishi ni pogidte intha problem aah? That's so weird.  

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Nen narsi/raven kaadu, ee vishyam db lo andarki telsu kuda. You seem to extremely offended by me praising Narsi, don't know why. Is he your competitor or something ? Ikada narsi against Chala mande comment chesaru kani andarkanna ekkuva heart ki teeskoni badha meeru padtunnattu undi. Oka manishi ni pogidte intha problem aah? That's so weird.  

narsi ki competion yevvaru leru. i have seen all kinds of people here but not mentally sick people who spend all day in this db talking within their multiple ids. narsi does that so no competition to him. I am not offended, I also said I am against abusing him. also like i said earlier....narsi ni praise chesthe that only reflects on you.

Just now, rightwar said:

narsi ki competion yevvaru leru. i have seen all kinds of people here but not mentally sick people who spend all day in this db talking within their multiple ids. narsi does that so no competition to him. I am not offended, I also said I am against abusing him. also like i said earlier....narsi ni praise chesthe that only reflects on you.

Offend avvaledu antune you are calling me names fool, reflects on you ani. 

tl5y-annakendrick.gif

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Offend avvaledu antune you are calling me names fool, reflects on you ani. 

tl5y-annakendrick.gif

frankly not taking offense infact i find your views on narsi laughable.... how naive ani.....but that shouldnt deviate from my opinions abt what i see right......btw you started taking offence all along??

33 minutes ago, rightwar said:

this has to be the biggest joke of the decade. actually include previous decade too😂

I am not sure since when you know him but he was way different a few years ago...ippudu thanu kuda gumpu lo govindha laga aipoyadu...%$#$