You are too good for this db man

Ellen

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes is possibly the most neutral, humanitarian person in this db. Actually I dont want to narrow his scope by calling him humanitarian, he is beyond that.

People who dont agree: Chadhuvu Kondi GIF - Chadhuvu Kondi Chadhuvu Kondi - Discover & Share GIFs

neelo manchi comedy yangle undhi :giggle:

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes is possibly the most neutral, humanitarian person in this db. Actually I dont want to narrow his scope by calling him humanitarian, he is beyond that.

People who dont agree: Chadhuvu Kondi GIF - Chadhuvu Kondi Chadhuvu Kondi - Discover & Share GIFs

Ellen is the same person who said i never saw caste in TG. Ultra privelged elitists  come together and sneakily defend each other. 

45 minutes ago, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes I was going through Geeta thread, and the way some bhakts misinterpreted ur statements nak jeevitham meeda asahyam ochindi. I doubt if those people even read what you say, nuv ragane rendu tag lu, like "peaceful"/some other derogatory word for non hindu religions vaadesi velpotaru. Instead of making such stupid comments on your posts, if people invested some time in reading and trying to understand what you write, konchem anna brain perigedemo. Your arguments are insightful and logical but grossly misinterpreted by both bhakts and non bhakts.

While people mocking you as "hindu hater" itself is ridiculous, today some "woke egalitarians" called you sanghi- it has to be the biggest joke of this decade. Oh God the responses to your comments in that thread give me so much pain; separate thread vesi cheptuna as I didnt want to interfere or ruin the thread's main purpose there. Nee energy waste argue chesi. People are just set in their ways and dont want to look at what you say beyond what they want to interpret. But I know you enjoy BS posting here so..mehh. 

@Raven_Rayes raju vayya maha rajuvayya 
c-9v7H.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

@3$%

This thread is hilarious for many reasons , 'reason' being not one of them....lol

they a group of bullying langas and soft sanghis. covering each other while sharpening their fangs to attack on Telugu, Tamil or other actual people.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

papa... build up ekkuva ayyindi.

nenu ellipotha promise ivaala nundi.. inka voddu Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

DB nunchi ID ni exit cheyyinchalante ilaanti tactics use cheyochu anamaata @3$%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

papa... build up ekkuva ayyindi.

nenu ellipotha promise ivaala nundi.. inka voddu Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

Haha sorrry to make such hasty statement, hater hater antunte

Badhaga Undhi GIF - Badhaga Undhi Heartbreak - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

avunu. :(

if people agree with me, I don't have a reason to even exist.

They always agreed with you ra narsy - by they i mean the elitist doras/brahmins here.  And you were always in agreement with them.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ellen is the same person who said i never saw caste in TG. Ultra privelged elitists  come together and sneakily defend each other. 

and you are the same person who thinks most TG lower caste people would want the state to get united again.

and using the term banchan is somehow acceptable because you are only referring to the doras.

stfu man, and look into a mirror.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

elite ante eddaru from 👇?

x1080

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

they a group of bullying langas and soft sanghis. covering each other while sharpening their fangs to attack on Telugu, Tamil or other actual people.

You are talking to the biggest sanghi there, Peddayana is one of those persons who thinks @Raven_Rayes is anti national. If you try to piggy back him for support, he will tag you anti national as well. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Haha sorrry to make such hasty statement, hater hater antunte

Badhaga Undhi GIF - Badhaga Undhi Heartbreak - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Its fine. that's what posters here think about me. it doesn't matter at all.

I'll keep bursting their bubbles, regardless.

• Like 1