You are too good for this db man

Ellen

18 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

antha la em nachindi bro aa comment lo 

Ellen is just another psuedo intellectual leftist who blames right for all the wrongs

I'm neither right nor left , but I get blamed by everyone..

I'm not taking anyone sides here bro...I liked the way she described @Raven_Rayesbro...

I don't care who blames who bro...I only care how strong they debate...most of them argue here rather than debating...I prefer to have a healthy debate than verbal abusive argument..

coming to Narsi bro, whether you are for him or against him, he comes with meaningful points to have a good debate but people start verbal abuse when they run of points with them...%$#$

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes I was going through Geeta thread, and the way some bhakts misinterpreted ur statements nak jeevitham meeda asahyam ochindi. I doubt if those people even read what you say, nuv ragane rendu tag lu, like "peaceful"/some other derogatory word for non hindu religions vaadesi velpotaru. Instead of making such stupid comments on your posts, if people invested some time in reading and trying to understand what you write, konchem anna brain perigedemo. Your arguments are insightful and logical but grossly misinterpreted by both bhakts and non bhakts.

While people mocking you as "hindu hater" itself is ridiculous, today some "woke egalitarians" called you sanghi- it has to be the biggest joke of this decade. Oh God the responses to your comments in that thread give me so much pain; separate thread vesi cheptuna as I didnt want to interfere or ruin the thread's main purpose there. Nee energy waste argue chesi. People are just set in their ways and dont want to look at what you say beyond what they want to interpret. But I know you enjoy BS posting here so..mehh. 

edo nenu will smith b. gita chadivadu ani muchati padi post chesthe daanni casette disco ga marcharu db animuthyalu.. now there is an offshoot thread that is devolving into sanghi vs nonsanghi disco. kali kaalam 😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jiggubhai said:

edo nenu will smith b. gita chadivadu ani muchati padi post chesthe daanni casette disco ga marcharu db animuthyalu.. now there is an offshoot thread that is devolving into sanghi vs nonsanghi disco. kali kaalam 😅

Brahmanandam Bhibatsam GIF - Brahmanandam Bhibatsam GIFs..ante nuvva bhayya asalu kaarakudivi ee peddha gola ki?? 

• Haha 1

every religion has extremists.. some are more violent and some not..

everyone is biased towards their religion.

i feel india is lot better to live.. compare to whats going in other countries.

• Upvote 1

@Ellen only way @Telugodura456 agrees with some1 is whn thy say CBN vale USA vacha. All indians in USA owe career to CBN. Jai CBN Jai Loki Jai Balya. One region of AP is the most developed in the world thnks again to CBN. Chirutha movie lo paapa paapa paape pranm anatu CBN japam cheyli.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

@Ellen only way @Telugodura456 agrees with some1 is whn thy say CBN vale USA vacha. All indians in USA owe career to CBN. Jai CBN Jai Loki Jai Balya. One region of AP is the most developed in the world thnks again to CBN. Chirutha movie lo paapa paapa paape pranm anatu CBN japam cheyli.

monna mokshu bday celebrations lo police lu kummindi telugodura ne kada?

Narsi ga @Raven_Rayes who acts like some lone warrior here. You always get a gang of bullies - aa bava barre @BAVA_BERRY aithe ventane vasthadu. Fellow onion @Ryzen_renoir is little reserved but he also comes in once in a while. It used to be halwa before - now you have a bully gang - mostly langas and onions and bhakths. Except Ryzen all are bhakths.

There is a proverb if it quanks like a duck, walks like a duck then it is a duck.  You are just another andhra/tdp and even non-kammas like kammula hating troll with airs of something.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Narsi ga @Raven_Rayes who acts like some lone warrior here. You always get a gang of bullies - aa bava barre @BAVA_BERRY aithe ventane vasthadu. Fellow onion @Ryzen_renoir is little reserved but he also comes in once in a while. It used to be halwa before - now you have a bully gang - mostly langas and onions and bhakths. Except Ryzen all are bhakths.

There is a proverb if it quanks like a duck, walks like a duck then it is a duck.  You are just another andhra/tdp and even non-kammas like kammula hating troll with airs of something.

brahmi-krishna.gif

Just now, jiggubhai said:

normal theddu ni kampu kampu chesav ga.. aa frustration

Vadante bro , vaallu ee janmaki mararu alanti yedavalatho argue cheste mana time bokka. Kanti moondu jarugutunna arachakaalanu chusi kuda coverdrive istunnarante enta moorkhulo ardham chesuko. @Telugodura456 @Picheshwar ila chaala mandi unnaru. Vaallaki sadbuddhini prasadinchamani aa devudini prardistaam.