కుక్కల కోసం కుక్కల్లా కొట్టుకున్నారు.. మయామీలో అంతే...

r2d2

99pBMz.gif

A massive brawl broke out at the Miami Bully Takeover dog show on Saturday after a group of women were denied refunds for the event. They were reportedly upset their pooches didn't win the competition. Before the chaos erupted an event organizers told the women: 'I don't care what it is there's no refunds. I don't give a F*** there's no refunds'. The fight escalated quickly with video of the incident showing people throwing punches, grabbing each other and sending chairs flying across the room. The situation was under control in about five minutes, but organizers were forced to shut down the remainder of the event. No arrests have been made and no injuries to people or animals were reported.

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

99pBMz.gif

A massive brawl broke out at the Miami Bully Takeover dog show on Saturday after a group of women were denied refunds for the event. They were reportedly upset their pooches didn't win the competition. Before the chaos erupted an event organizers told the women: 'I don't care what it is there's no refunds. I don't give a F*** there's no refunds'. The fight escalated quickly with video of the incident showing people throwing punches, grabbing each other and sending chairs flying across the room. The situation was under control in about five minutes, but organizers were forced to shut down the remainder of the event. No arrests have been made and no injuries to people or animals were reported.

@Sucker 

• r2d2 changed the title to కుక్కల కోసం కుక్కల్లా కొట్టుకున్నారు.. మయామీలో అంతే...
41 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

99pBMz.gif

mari TG assembly lo mee KCR gaadu kukkalla andari meeda karustha untadu gaa. idi kuda anthe. @3$%

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

99pBMz.gif

A massive brawl broke out at the Miami Bully Takeover dog show on Saturday after a group of women were denied refunds for the event. They were reportedly upset their pooches didn't win the competition. Before the chaos erupted an event organizers told the women: 'I don't care what it is there's no refunds. I don't give a F*** there's no refunds'. The fight escalated quickly with video of the incident showing people throwing punches, grabbing each other and sending chairs flying across the room. The situation was under control in about five minutes, but organizers were forced to shut down the remainder of the event. No arrests have been made and no injuries to people or are animals were reported.

Corrected the typo baa.