Na opinions valla hurt aythunna byatchhhh ki septhunna

veerigadu

Meeruuuu yedisina, navvina, thittina, facts maravu ra ayya....@3$%

Of all the people I wont change. You can never break my stride or waver my opinion about this. 

Your insecurities might manifest itself into anger. But no body cares. Not even your own genes. 

I can do friendship with all cassettes. I have no issues. But marriage and kids anedhiii trans generational issue. I wont give any room for bullcrap here. 

• Haha 1

Just now, reality said:

Meaning endhi vaa … Brother Anil gadu DLM batch antunnada?

He wants to become famous emo kaka. After a while no body gives a damnnnn about this loose tongue comments. People are getting tired of this social media nonsense. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Of all the people I wont change. You can never break my stride or waver my opinion about this. 

Your insecurities might manifest itself into anger. But no body cares. Not even your own genes. 

I can do friendship with all cassettes. I have no issues. But marriage and kids anedhiii trans generational issue. I wont give any room for bullcrap here. 

Then why do you want to marry a white chick? You think they have better genes than you? @3$%

9 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Then why do you want to marry a white chick? You think they have better genes than you? @3$%

Thats a best thing I can go for if I want to go for hybrid kids. rather than chinkies. They are evillll and scummmmm. I'm sorry btw. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Thats a best thing I can go for if I want to go for hybrid kids. rather than chinkies. They are evillll and scummmmm. I'm sorry btw. 

So, a white girl is better than Reddy gari ammayi antaav. Ok. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

insane brad pitt GIF