Dogelon Mars looks like next shiba

DesiPokiri

4 minutes ago, San_K said:

Coinbase vaadu $3.67 dobbutunnaduga.. ipudu. Anyway to get 0 fees?

Also why is that I'm getting $241 instead of $246.5 in final XLM value...Can someone throw light ? Transaction details are here https://ibb.co/X79r2Cx 

@DesiPokiri tagging you for clarification.

The same thing happens with limit order in gate.io, we have to loose money if you want to sell on market price, 

6 hours ago, kittaya said:

The same thing happens with limit order in gate.io, we have to loose money if you want to sell on market price, 

That charge was from Coinbase itself. I was trying to buy XLM in Coinbase.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:18 AM, kumarskyhigh said:

a peru thappa e coin specialty enti?  tokens and devaulation emyna different untadha?

when more people are leaning towards a particular thing - it will create and become trend - go with the trend - if you want logic u need to invest in conventional companies not crypto

8 minutes ago, San_K said:

Looks like Coinbase fees. Let me use pro.coinbase going forward.

Yes pro has less fees, but transactions take 4/5 days to complete. But fund from bank to your pro account is instant. And you can transfer it into metamask to buy NFTs 

And you transfer btw pro n coinbase

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, kasi said:

Yes pro has less fees, but transactions take 4/5 days to complete. But fund from bank to your pro account is instant. And you can transfer it into metamask to buy NFTs 

And you transfer btw pro n coinbase

@kasi baa, each time I fund from bank to Crypto app takes 3 days minimum. you mentioned, Pro account in Coinbase is instant. what does that mean, will it be deposited immediately or will it take couple of days? Thx.

18 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

@kasi baa, each time I fund from bank to Crypto app takes 3 days minimum. you mentioned, Pro account in Coinbase is instant. what does that mean, will it be deposited immediately or will it take couple of days? Thx.

in my pro.coinbase i will have funds from bank instantly available to buy crypto, but the crypto that i buy will not be available to transfer/trade/sell until 3-5days 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

in my pro.coinbase i will have funds from bank instantly available to buy crypto, but the crypto that i buy will not be available to transfer/trade/sell until 3-5days 

I am confused baa. u mean to say, Funds are available immediately to buy any Crypto coin in Coinbase app. but if you have to transfer to other Crypto apps (Example: xlm transfer...) those will take 3 days? 

3 hours ago, vatsayana said:

I am confused baa. u mean to say, Funds are available immediately to buy any Crypto coin in Coinbase app. but if you have to transfer to other Crypto apps (Example: xlm transfer...) those will take 3 days? 

Yes