Jump to content

IST stocks & Investments


riashli
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

PayTM at 1200…

Is it worth to pick a 1000 shares at this price ? 

800-900 dani true value.. or any 2 continue days positive lo close ite appudu invest 500 and wait for another dip

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2021 at 12:26 PM, Sword_KanthaRao said:

PayTM at 1200…

Is it worth to pick a 1000 shares at this price ? 

Wait few more days kaka.

Tarvata konesi pakkaki esuko few years

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any specific reason paytm meda antha intrest ki? Overvalued for now and company eppudu profit making avutundo kuda telvadu.. be cautious ⚠️  if you are going by name. Hni clients kuda anduke intrest chupiyyale..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 4:23 AM, jalsa01 said:

800-900 dani true value.. or any 2 continue days positive lo close ite appudu invest 500 and wait for another dip

Ivvalla it went to 1700 gained 257 rupees looks manipulation is on..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ivvalla it went to 1700 gained 257 rupees looks manipulation is on..

True.. alaa lepi exit ipotary big players.. profit leni company medha investment anavasaram

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ee latent view analytics share endhi ee range lo leputhunnaru..

Last 2 years lo USA clients nunchi manchi revenue vachindi. Future lo CAGR peruguthundani expecting. Andhuke leputhunnaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Last 2 years lo USA clients nunchi manchi revenue vachindi. Future lo CAGR peruguthundani expecting. Andhuke leputhunnaru

Konchantaava ee share koncham down ayyaaka..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

BLACK FRIDAY BLOOD BATH  SENSEX DOWN BY 1250 plus points..

bro , my first post in Indian stock market discussion .... there will be more pain in coming months 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro , my first post in Indian stock market discussion .... there will be more pain in coming months 

Hmm... I am just new to stocks markets bro let not a aggressive trader as of now lets see how it goes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.