IIT graduate anta 😂😂

JustChill_Mama

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - I wont. A saree and burka is worn by everyone - from hardworking labor class to wealth people as well - it signifies culture. But a pilaka, jandhyam signify birth not culture and so are racist markers. And it is not just dress by the way many used to claim all answers are already in vedas and bla bla.

But yes if i see muslim professors in sherwani and claiming in physics class that all truth is already in koran then i will call it a madrassa.

@ObiWan

First you need to calm down and stop judging people for what they wear. Jandhyam wear by who have gone through Upanayanam and same as Pilaka. It is part of their culture and traditions, why you get hyper about all this? It doesn't matter what professor wears whether he is a muslim with sherwani or burkha or Vaishnavaite with Pilaka, Jandhyam and Dhoti, problem is when tries to enforce his beliefs on students or look down upon his pupils from other cultures. I for people should follow their cultures, traditions with no fear and prejudice.  Pilla Chap, because of people like you, no wonder Hindus, cause of constant judging of their religion, culture, traditions tending towards BJP.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Muslims don't wear it, Christians don't wear it. 

Rey phulka bengalis wear it irrespective of religion.

Some tamil and telugu Christians also wear it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ObiWan said:

First you need to calm down and stop judging people for what they wear. Jandhyam wear by who have gone through Upanayanam and same as Pilaka. It is part of their culture and traditions, why you get hyper about all this? It doesn't matter what professor wears whether he is a muslim with sherwani or burkha or Vaishnavaite with Pilaka, Jandhyam and Dhoti, problem is when tries to enforce his beliefs on students or look down upon his pupils from other cultures. I for people should follow their cultures, traditions with no fear and prejudice.  Pilla Chap, because of people like you, no wonder Hindus, cause of constant judging of their religion, culture, traditions tending towards BJP.

Yea thats why i called it "agraharam" because only they can wear them. And  i also said they try to enforce when they claim all answers in vedas etc. why are you so upset ?

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea thats why i called it "agraharam" because only they can wear them. And  i also said they try to enforce when they claim all answers in vedas etc. why are you so upset ?

Did they enforce their claims in the Institutes they serving is the question as per your twisted statement. You started making fun of their attire and now changing subject to what ever the heck they believe in? Do you even know the meaning of the word "enforcing"? where and what are they enforcing? do they have any systems like sharia courts? or do they run any parallel legal system, along with the Indian Law, like SHARIA? I am upset because stupids like you making fun of other cultures/traditions but cannot accept any slightest comment/remark on other belief systems followed by minorities and in return play VICTIM.

Hey on side note, you can wear Jhandyam, Pilaka and Dhoti and no one questions you or You coud wear short on your head and shirts to cover your lower. No one is going to stop you, may be people laugh at you, but you can find a person in me that supports you and your attire. See that is what I am talking about.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Did they enforce their claims in the Institutes they serving is the question as per your twisted statement. You started making fun of their attire and now changing subject to what ever the heck they believe in? Do you even know the meaning of the word "enforcing"? where and what are they enforcing? do they have any systems like sharia courts? or do they run any parallel legal system, along with the Indian Law, like SHARIA? I am upset because stupids like you making fun of other cultures/traditions but cannot accept any slightest comment/remark on other belief systems followed by minorities and in return play VICTIM.

Hey on side note, you can wear Jhandyam, Pilaka and Dhoti and no one questions you or You coud wear short on your head and shirts to cover your lower. No one is going to stop you, may be people laugh at you, but you can find a person in me that supports you and your attire. See that is what I am talking about.

I am making fun? dude they were professors - i was just a teenage student then. They walked with those things as if they owned that place.

You can wear what you want but when some clothing suggests your birth(not culture or belied) with a superiority vibe then i can call it out as racist.

Yea you are correct about "enforcing" in a strict legal sense. But when they say vedas have all solution while taking salary from tax payers - is it not imposing their beleifs in a secular institiona.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am making fun? dude they were professors - i was just a teenage student then. They walked with those things as if they owned that place.

You can wear what you want but when some clothing suggests your birth(not culture or belied) with a superiority vibe then i can call it out as racist.

Yea you are correct about "enforcing" in a strict legal sense. But when they say vedas have all solution while taking salary from tax payers - is it not imposing their beleifs in a secular institiona.

So you riled up with a passing statement somewhere in a casual chat with the students that vedas has all the solutions statement. Seriously, you were misfed with the false information about your place in society from your childhood or you had serious teenage insecurities that you still carry them with you. I pity you dude. If a person practices it will become his habit, if a group practices for centuries it will become their culture/tradition. In a country like India, you will find that every caste/creed have their own practices, you can simple say they follow through their birth. If they chose to follow their own practices who are you to mock them for their practices? Again If you have felt they behave in a superior way, it is your pure insecurities as a teenager.

In fact they were never the enforcers of the caste system in India, it was ruling class and it's always been across the cultures not just in India. Only problem in India is people who don't have the guts or balls to question the ruling class about the evils of the caste system, simply target the Bhramins since they are weak in muscle, power and money.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

So you riled up with a passing statement somewhere in a casual chat with the students that vedas has all the solutions statement. Seriously, you were misfed with the false information about your place in society from your childhood or you had serious teenage insecurities that you still carry them with you. I pity you dude. If a perosn practices it will become his habit, if a group practices for centuries it will become their culture/tradition. In a country like India, you will every caste/creed have their own practices, you can simple they follow through their birth. It's simply they chose to follow their own practices who are you to mock for their practices? Again If you have felt they behave in a superior way, it is your pure insecurities as a teenager.

In fact they were never the enforcers of the caste system in India, it was ruling class and it's always been across the cultures not just in India. Only problem in India is people who don't have the guts or balls to question the ruling class about the evils of the caste system, simply target the Bhramins since they are weak in muscle, power and money.

if telugodura is making broad based statements that are not that helpful in furthering a nuanced conversation, even if he's sometimes right, you are a million times worse than he is.

whether brahmins were historically enforcers of caste system or not is immaterial in the modern world. what we need is more inclusive hindu spaces now, and for brahmins to consciously take a back seat in public life. allowing others to prosper. No one is asking brahmins to suffer because 2000yrs ago blah blah whatever.

In an India where vegetarianism is being pushed as much as possible as a 'pure' form of living, brahminism will be mocked. Brahmins are targeted because dumbfcuks like you defend them when there's no need to. especially based on revised history.

2 hours ago, ObiWan said:

so i should search for you and seek your support for my jhandyam, pilaka etc when someone makes fun of me for wearing it, anthe na? em chestav nuvvu? vachi naakosam fight chestava?

sollu enduku ra babu.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if telugodura is making broad based statements that are not that helpful in furthering a nuanced conversation, even if he's sometimes right, you are a million times worse than he is.

whether brahmins were historically enforcers of caste system or not is immaterial in the modern world. what we need is more inclusive hindu spaces now, and for brahmins to consciously take a back seat in public life. allowing others to prosper. No one is asking brahmins to suffer because 2000yrs ago blah blah whatever.

In an India where vegetarianism is being pushed as much as possible as a 'pure' form of living, brahminism will be mocked. Brahmins are targeted because dumbfcuks like you defend them when there's no need to. especially based on revised history.

Brahmins were already taken back seat long time back and the other communities are already prospering and in fact holding administrative positions including the ministries, if you still see them as forefront and you more than dumbfuck and hold deep hatred. who is forcing you to follow vegetarianism stupid? eat whatever and lick whatever, I am supporting them simply they are minding their own business, people like telugudura or any other social conscious crusaders (in mask though) target them simple they don't have muscle, power or money.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so i should search for you and seek your support for my jhandyam, pilaka etc when someone makes fun of me for wearing it, anthe na? em chestav nuvvu? vachi naakosam fight chestava?

sollu enduku ra babu.

Nee sollu aapara babu, who cares what you were whether jandhyam or dressing of clergy, simple don't have to find reasons for spreading hatred

Just now, ObiWan said:

Brahmins were already taken back seat long time back and the other communities are already prospering and in fact holding administrative positions including the ministries, if you still see them as forefront and you more than dumbfuck and hold deep hatred. who is forcing you to follow vegetarianism stupid? eat whatever and lick whatever, I am supporting them simply they are minding their own business, people like telugudura or any other social conscious crusaders (in mask though) target them simple they don't have muscle, power or money.

what do you mean 'lick whatever'? lol. what am I supposed to 'lick' here, in your mind?

IRCTC to run ‘pure vegetarian’ trains on religious routes soon-

what's this, fcukface? what's 'pure vegetarian'?

anyway your bs that brahmins don't have muscle, power or money is just silly.. groups that don't have muscle power or money don't spawn assholes like you. I agree Telugodura is a projecting a lot of his brahmin hatred that he perhaps learnt from his stay in Madras, and that Telugu brahmins don't seem that vicious.

but don't say you don't hold any power. for eg. 100s of posts mocking reservation.. and nobody from those castes to defend it. just one post from telugodura and a swarm to defend it. do the math. if you think online presence itself is not soft social power, then you have no idea what power is. just shut up and don't feed Telugodura with your bs talking points.

4 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Nee sollu aapara babu, who cares what you were whether jandhyam or dressing of clergy, simple don't have to find reasons for spreading hatred

so why did you say that you support me wearing jandhyam? am I supposed to be inspired by your liberal mindedness to allow me to wear your religious markers?

should I cry now?

11 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Brahmins were already taken back seat long time back and the other communities are already prospering and in fact holding administrative positions including the ministries, if you still see them as forefront and you more than dumbfuck and hold deep hatred

lol. so you whitewashing brahmin dominance in all fields is not hatred?

Telugodura posts a lot of bs like a fcuking child. and your response to that is to claim that brahmins had no hand in imposing the caste system is it? so what we should all equally be held responsible for the caste system aa? lol.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you mean 'lick whatever'? lol. what am I supposed to 'lick' here, in your mind?

IRCTC to run ‘pure vegetarian’ trains on religious routes soon-

what's this, fcukface? what's 'pure vegetarian'?

anyway your bs that brahmins don't have muscle, power or money is just silly.. groups that don't have muscle power or money don't spawn assholes like you. I agree Telugodura is a projecting a lot of his brahmin hatred that he perhaps learnt from his stay in Madras, and that Telugu brahmins don't seem that vicious.

but don't say you don't hold any power. for eg. 100s of posts mocking reservation.. and nobody from those castes to defend it. just one post from telugodura and a swarm to defend it. do the math. if you think online presence itself is not soft social power, then you have no idea what power is. just shut up and don't feed Telugodura with your bs talking points.

Hey UglyDumbFuck, why do people from other religion would want to hop on the trains that run on Hindu religious routes, unless you want to create trouble out of nothing. They represent majority and hence the IRCTC providing services catering to their needs. I for reservation and don't support any removal of it. That's the my point, you and telugudora still living in MADRAS and that's the problem here.

30 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so why did you say that you support me wearing jandhyam? am I supposed to be inspired by your liberal mindedness to allow me to wear your religious markers?

should I cry now?

Why are assuming things which I never said and riled up more? First you remove that stick that stuck deep in your arse and so that you don't get hyper, nervous, and ugly if someone mentions about Hindus, Brahmins, etc. If you want to cry that's up to you and why would I stop if you want to cry?