IIT graduate anta 😂😂

JustChill_Mama

1 minute ago, ObiWan said:

Hey UglyDumbFuck, why do people from other religion would want to hop on the trains that run on Hindu religious routes, unless you want to create trouble out of nothing. They represent majority and hence the IRCTC providing services catering to their needs.

and you say you don't have any power. you are aligned with the majority, and that automatically gives you unlimited executive and judicial power in our system. lol

I for reservation and don't support any removal of it.

it doesn't matter. I didn't say you oppose reservation. learn to read.

2 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

That's the my point, you and telugudora still living in MADRAS and that's the problem here.

yeah, the problem is not you making up bs facts to defend brahmins, without simply mocking telugodura for his bs. Telugodura says something offensive about brahmins, and suddenly brahmins are all attacked is it? it seems like you are the one in madras?

Why are assuming things which I never said and riled up more? First you remove that stick that stuck deep in your arse and so that you don't get hyper, nervous, and ugly if someone mentions about Hindus, Brahmins, etc. If you want to cry that's up to you and why would I stop if you want to cry?

don't rant idiot. stick to the point.

should I care for your support for me wearing jandhyam? will you fight for my right to wear it? why do you make bs points online idiot

26 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. so you whitewashing brahmin dominance in all fields is not hatred?

Telugodura posts a lot of bs like a fcuking child. and your response to that is to claim that brahmins had no hand in imposing the caste system is it? so what we should all equally be held responsible for the caste system aa? lol.

Dominance by King's order or through some legal code? Before you open your mouth with full of BS, clear your prejudiced heart and brain. Don't cry over their intellect, anyone can work hard and reach their level of intellectual superiority instead of crying over them like you doing here. Education is an open field now, anyone can with focus and hardwork can achieve any level of education. Instead guys like you and telugudora cry, cry and spew BS allover.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

don't rant idiot. stick to the point.

should I care for your support for me wearing jandhyam? will you fight for my right to wear it? why do you make bs points online idiot

The point is don't spread hatred on Bhramins you dumbfuck, traverse back and check it. I don't support anyone mocking someone for simply following their culture.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and you say you don't have any power. you are aligned with the majority, and that automatically gives you unlimited executive and judicial power in our system. lol

it doesn't matter. I didn't say you oppose reservation. learn to read.

yeah, the problem is not you making up bs facts to defend brahmins, without simply mocking telugodura for his bs. Telugodura says something offensive about brahmins, and suddenly brahmins are all attacked is it? it seems like you are the one in madras?

Mocking someone with ugly rants is your forte brother. What's the problem for defending majority on the issues they believe which doesn't harm to the minorities? You saying they let go their rights since they are majority? It doesn't matter where I live and what community I am from? Problem is when you carry your childhood trauma to the elsewhere, instead of dealing with it, you rub it on society and see yourself as a crusader. Or you simply a woke activist

6 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Dominance by King's order or through some legal code? Before you open your mouth with full of BS, clear your prejudiced heart and brain

I explicitly rejected every historical reading to make a point on caste with any authority. Why do you keep bringing up this pointless argument, like it's a great defense for Brahmins to keep their unearned privilege within hindu system?

8 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Don't cry over their intellect, anyone can work hard and reach their level of intellectual superiority instead of crying over them like you doing here. Education is an open field now, anyone can with focus and hardwork can achieve any level of education. Instead guys like you and telugudora cry, cry and spew BS allover.

Lol. And you wonder why Brahmins are mocked. Dude you, I, and all Brahmins are all on the same level. 

Welcome to 2021. A lot of Brahmins have hopped on to the new era. Don't be left behind defending bs ideas. Lol

Mocking someone with ugly rants is your forte brother. What's the problem for defending majority on the issues they believe which doesn't harm to the minorities

So make up your mind fcukface. Are you defending majority or just the Brahmins here? Lol. You seem to have everything mixed up

3 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

You saying they let go their rights since they are majority? It does

What about rights of those who are not majority? 

4 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Problem is when you carry your childhood trauma to the elsewhere, instead of dealing with it, you rub it on society and see yourself as a crusader. Or you simply a woke activist

More self goals. Why do you think there's childhood trauma involved? What kind of bs are you saying even?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I explicitly rejected every historical reading to make a point on caste with any authority. Why do you keep bringing up this pointless argument, like it's a great defense for Brahmins to keep their unearned privilege within hindu system?

Lol. And you wonder why Brahmins are mocked. Dude you, I, and all Brahmins are all on the same level. 

Welcome to 2021. A lot of Brahmins have hopped on to the new era. Don't be left behind defending bs ideas. Lol

They been doing that for very long, they hop on and monetize the new opportunities, after sometime losers cry over them for holding the dominance. Early birds always have the dominance, there is no point using them as a punching bag for every social problem in India. Peace Out.

11 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

don't support anyone mocking someone for simply following their culture.

You should have stuck to that. Brahmins are free to grow pilakas or have jandhyam or whatever they want to. 

Instead you feel the need to defend Brahmins with bs claims like they are intellectually superior etc. Don't keep digging yourself into a hole dude. Don't keep proving telugodura right.

Telugodura lacks the articulation to perfectly describe iit brahmin culture. Go and ask in madras developmental studies and you may get better sharper anecdotes of brahmin behaviour in iit madras

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

So make up your mind fcukface. Are you defending majority or just the Brahmins here? Lol. You seem to have everything mixed up

What about rights of those who are not majority? 

More self goals. Why do you think there's childhood trauma involved? What kind of bs are you saying even?

It's not meant you or telugudora, lot of bhramin haters hate them because of social stigma they have faced in their childhood.

They been doing that for very long, they hop on and monetize the new opportunities, after sometime losers cry over them for holding the dominance. Early birds always have the dominance, there is no point using them as a punching bag for every social problem in India. Peace Out.

We'll if they have dominance, others will try to cut them down to size 

Why are you crying about it? 

Scared to compete in an open market as equals? 

Just now, ObiWan said:

It's not meant you or telugudora, lot of bhramin haters hate them because of social stigma they have faced in their childhood.

So? you are okay with mocking them? But telugodura shouldn't mock Brahmins?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

You should have stuck to that. Brahmins are free to grow pilakas or have jandhyam or whatever they want to. 

Instead you feel the need to defend Brahmins with bs claims like they are intellectually superior etc. Don't keep digging yourself into a hole dude. Don't keep proving telugodura right.

Telugodura lacks the articulation to perfectly describe iit brahmin culture. Go and ask in madras developmental studies and you may get better sharper anecdotes of brahmin behaviour in iit madras

I defended them for mocking them for simply wearing what ever they are interested in.

Intellectual superiority is related to a different point you mentioned that they hold dominance in all fields, which they got it because of early moving, hard work and intellect.

I defended them for mocking them for simply wearing what ever they are interested in.

Intellectual superiority is related to a different point you mentioned that they hold dominance in all fields, which they got it because of early moving, hard work and intellect.

nah, brahmins are not intellectually superior. its a bs claim. They have better networks, very high social privilege, that works for them. Most brahmins are just ordinary hindus trying to get by in their lives. nothing more.

as for geniuses among them, sure there are geniuses in all other groups too, if you care to broaden your horizon.

if you keep claiming that brahmins are successful because they are intellectually superior, then telugodura is not wrong in mocking them.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

We'll if they have dominance, others will try to cut them down to size 

Why are you crying about it? 

Scared to compete in an open market as equals? 

Oh yeah, I am for it if others have the ambitions to cut them down by competing with them instead of BSing.