IIT graduate anta 😂😂

JustChill_Mama

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Already explain chesa but you keep asking so innocently. I can understand if you had this confusion as a child but as grown up you should realize what it means.

Symbols of brahminism  like pilaka or jandhyam are not not cultural things. Its not something you wear passively . They declare a fascist culture where you actively deny others from taking professions or changing professions (caste). As a brahmin  not only you claim the purity to take control of all religious things - you declare others as unfit and within your power or influence available tried to do as many atrocities as you can if they challenged it. Ofcourse at the same time you take up non-religous things as you want and no one really stops.

As a child you may not have known but you should have knows by now.

bottu pettukunte tappendi ?? 

naaku kuda ardam kaadu muzzies cap pettukoni meesam tesesi gaddam pechukovachu or hijab esukovachu ade nenu bottu pettukoni, lalchi paijama este tappentii 

gujjus vuntaru swami narayan ni follow ayyevallu U shaped tilak with kumkum in the middle of that U pettukuntar same with marwaris and all, mana vallake endukoo adi nachchadu endoo mari. 

I was infact get angry when some ppl generalizes full gaddam and meesam penchi juttu penchithe peaceful ani kodatharu jagratha ani to prove them wrong I indeed grew hair and beard long enough alage naa konni IDs lo gaddam toh ne vuntundii 

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

bottu pettukunte tappendi ?? 

naaku kuda ardam kaadu muzzies cap pettukoni meesam tesesi gaddam pechukovachu or hijab esukovachu ade nenu bottu pettukoni, lalchi paijama este tappentii 

gujjus vuntaru swami narayan ni follow ayyevallu U shaped tilak with kumkum in the middle of that U pettukuntar same with marwaris and all, mana vallake endukoo adi nachchadu endoo mari. 

I was infact get angry when some ppl generalizes full gaddam and meesam penchi juttu penchithe peaceful ani kodatharu jagratha ani to prove them wrong I indeed grew hair and beard long enough alage naa konni IDs lo gaddam toh ne vuntundii 

abba i already said ladies saree or bottu is cultural because every one wears. Cultural ante anyone can wear baa - you wear your culture as identity or comfort you never aggressively or violently seek to control others. Use that as  criteria and judge.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:24 PM, summer27 said:

maa school lo social teacher undevadu 5th to 10th ..peru hussain peera...full gaddam without meesam with cap class lo cheppevadu.. chithaka baadevadu pillakayalni..oka roju itlane okkanni ongobetti veepu meeda guddithe, that kid collapsed..taruvatha telisindi that kid has hole in his heart anta..

sare, naa childhood stories taruvata..asalu point his getup..

i never thought about it while studying, I haven't given it a thought until I saw this post.. namaaltho velthe tappenti?? How can you assume they discriminated others just based on their attire?

naa chinnappudu maa nanna roju school ki poyetappudu kumkuma pettukoni po anevadu..pettukuni pothe..school lo kondaru takkuva chesetollu..edo gawar ganni annattu (memu undede chinna town lo..malla dantlo kooda echulu..)evadina sakkaga kumkuma pettukoni pothe villager annattu, posh kadannattu, pappu batch annattuu.. At that age I didn't know they were essentially bullying my culture, my attire, my customs..

These very subtle emotions and I thought it was just me.. What I realized is BJP and what you call Sanghi batch brought all these subtle things to forefront..now with this social media and all, when people question the schools which won't allow girls to wear bindi, I feel like it was not just me, it was happening from a long time with lot of others.. This essentially became the passive vote force for BJP. 

tarvata story emaindii cheppu uncle. 

chinna towns lo baga echuchulu ley. 

ee madya naaku oka type of aversion ochchindii xtains, peacefuls cheste my religion my identity ani chudam how my frnds will react to my looks. 

India potey khadi kurta esukoni, nunnaga pomade pettukoni motham venakki duvvi, oka pedda bottu pettukoni with kholapuri chappal esukoni tirugutha evadu ela comment chestadoo chusta. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

abba i already said ladies saree or bottu is cultural because every one wears. Cultural ante anyone can wear baa - you wear your culture as identity or comfort you never aggressively or violently seek to control others. Use that as  criteria and judge.

ade brother ee madya janalaki comedy ayipoindii ani antunna. 

respect towards individual and his preferences ledu ani. 

nenu cheste comedy ade vere vadu cheste expressing his religious identity annattu behaving. 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

ade brother ee madya janalaki comedy ayipoindii ani antunna. 

respect towards individual and his preferences ledu ani. 

nenu cheste comedy ade vere vadu cheste expressing his religious identity annattu behaving. 

who is talking about religious identity ? covering vaddhu. its caste identity.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

edi caste identity ??
edi religious identity ?? 

kasta chepthava difference pls thanks 

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I talked about kumkum, nuvvu convenient gaa daanni pilaka ani quote chesav.

wearing bottu is not symbol of Brahminism. Every caste used to wear kumkum, infact naamalu.refer to history pls.

also everyone used to have a koppu or pilaka in the past. Other castes gave up where as Brahmins didn’t.

Jandhyam is the only thing that is caste specific. Again this was not only for Brahmins or upper castes it is there for Komati, Kshatriya, mangali, padmashali( chenetha), kamsali( goldsmith), carpenters… inni castes esukuntaaru..  again some gave up and some didn’t

14 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

tarvata story emaindii cheppu uncle. 

chinna towns lo baga echuchulu ley. 

ee madya naaku oka type of aversion ochchindii xtains, peacefuls cheste my religion my identity ani chudam how my frnds will react to my looks. 

India potey khadi kurta esukoni, nunnaga pomade pettukoni motham venakki duvvi, oka pedda bottu pettukoni with kholapuri chappal esukoni tirugutha evadu ela comment chestadoo chusta. 

aa pillodi parents case pettaru eeyana meeda. aa pillodu kooda takkuva emi kaadu, 8th class lo ne full rowdy behaviour unde, atlane edo pichi pichi comments chestuntene eeyana kottadu vanni.. problem endi ante he use excessive power..more than 50% of the kids in our class were malnourished ..nenu govt shcool telugu medium le..indlallo sariga tindi kooda undedi kaadu chala mandiki..itla kodithe tatuukune sakthi kooda undedi kadu..

oka 3 months he went on medical leave. Headmaster, other teachers velli valla parents ni oppinchi raaji kudirincharu..out of the court edo settle ayinattu undi..after that incident he sort of melloowed down in beating..

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

wearing bottu is not symbol of Brahminism. Every caste used to wear kumkum, infact naamalu.refer to history pls.

also everyone used to have a koppu or pilaka in the past. Other castes gave up where as Brahmins didn’t.

Jandhyam is the only thing that is caste specific. Again this was not only for Brahmins or upper castes it is there for Komati, Kshatriya, mangali, padmashali( chenetha), kamsali( goldsmith), carpenters… inni castes esukuntaaru..  again some gave up and some didn’t

yes but brahminism ani bashing cheyali ani teermaninchukunnadu. 

shaivism, vaishavism ani separate followers vunnaru kada vallantha identify themselves with namalu horizontal or vertical. 

2 hours ago, summer27 said:

entha covering icchina it was clear what caste they are flaunting when i talked about IIT. nobody i repeat nobody confused them with mangali or kamsali.

Try being a little honest than being over clever.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

entha covering icchina it was clear what caste they are flaunting when i talked about IIT. nobody i repeat nobody confused them with mangali or kamsali.

Try being a little honest than being over clever.

I am being very sincere here. I propose every hindu to go with kumkum or namalu to class without any hesitation, if they personally are ok with it . Who is stopping. A lot of people in small towns and villages irrespective of caste wear kumkum. Which caste this guy belongs to?Balakrishna digs more on resuming the shoots

Can you tell which caste this guy belongs to?Chowdary's Entry into Reliance Turns Controversial

Nenu emi clever kaadu, cover cheyytledu.. you are playing it clever.

if your aim is clearly brahmin bashing, go ahead with it..but don't try to appropriate a lot of hindu culture and customs only to brahmins just because they are continuing it. They don't own it. All castes used to have these customs in the past and they are free to do it today also..

6 minutes ago, summer27 said:

I am being very sincere here. I propose every hindu to go with kumkum or namalu to class without any hesitation, if they personally are ok with it . Who is stopping. A lot of people in small towns and villages irrespective of caste wear kumkum. Which caste this guy belongs to?Balakrishna digs more on resuming the shoots

Can you tell which caste this guy belongs to?Chowdary's Entry into Reliance Turns Controversial

Nenu emi clever kaadu, cover cheyytledu.. you are playing it clever.

if your aim is clearly brahmin bashing, go ahead with it..but don't try to appropriate a lot of hindu culture and customs only to brahmins just because they are continuing it. They don't own it. All castes used to have these customs in the past and they are free to do it today also..

bold totally agreed, naadi kuda ade point but manodu nenu vinipinchukonu antade. 

baabu. I know what i am saying and everyone there also know what they saw. Please stop this hunt to prove against something which is never in doubt to anyone there.

In TN especially chennai the brahmins are very arrogant. In fact i generally like our telugu brahmins. And they dont respect telugu brahmins too.  I dont know why you are intha chinchu kontam for them.