India travel process

coffee

5 minutes ago, coffee said:

#travelexperiences 
I travelled from USA ( boston) to INDIA ( mumbai) on 4th of NOVEMBER,2021 with QATAR AIRWAYS via DOHA
Here are all the updates about the travel and requirements specially when travelling with a baby.

Requirements:
1: ticket confirmation printout
2: web checking prolintout(if applicable) 
3: negative RT-PCR report for each traveller,even if its a baby(less than 3 yrs old)
4: Air suvidha confirmation printout. —— 3 set
5: final destination (after landing in India) address printout( much important if final destination is a hotel)
6: vaccination card and printouts ——- 3 set

Process:
1: First time when you enter the airport and reach the checking point:
    - your ticket confirmation is checked
    - negative RT-PCR report is checked(for kids they will charge you money in hyderbad airport 1500 rupees , but this rule is being removed from Nov 12)
    - passports and visa check
    - air suvidha confirmation report is checked
    - final destination address is checked
    - all the information is entered in the system
    - baggage check
    - if everything is fine,you get the boarding pass
2: after this,security check was done and since I had a baby with me so everything was allowed including baby food and liquids

3: we proceeded to the gate and for boarding,only boarding pass was checked. 

4: after landing in doha, security check was done easily

5: IN doha,there were strict rules for mask,face shields and PPE kit. The person sitting on the middle seat has to wear PPE kit if not of the same family.

6: boarding in doha was easy. Was only asked for boarding pass

7: ON landing in MUMBAI, everything was somehow very smooth and easy.

8: we had to show AIR SUVIDHA confirmation page at only one place and even that check was a formality. The person checking only saw wether we had the report or not,nothing else

9: after this,we proceeded for immigration process which again was hassle free. Only one extra document apart from the usual ones asked was the hotel booking page( since my final destination was hotel)

10: moving out, we collected the baggage and on the last check,just before the main exit gate,
There were people asking for VACCINATION CARD or PRINTOUT of the same.

Suggestions: 
1: if the origin of the journey is USA,the hassle is minimum. The baggage weight if exceeds by 200gm or 300gm,that too is not an issue with qatar airways

2: if u have a baby, please pre select KIDS MEALS on qatar airways website before hand so that you get milk,juice,snacks and yogurt for your baby.

3: no one in india asked for a negative report or any COVID TEST to be done on airport. May be because my flight landed at 2:30am and everybody on the airport was sleepy.🤪🤪 

4: if you want to be more sorted with the documents,prepare a set of three envelopes including( air suvidha printout, negative report, ticket confirmation, final destination address printout). This will make it easy for you to handle documents without any issues or confusion.

5: if you are travelling with a baby/toddler, things become easy for you. You can carry almost every baby food and stuff in your cabin bag or handbags.

I am open for any more questions about to travel...!!!
Have a safe journey everyone.!!

Thanks for the detailed info baa. I am travelling in December. 

What is "Air Suvidha"? 

25 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Thanks for the detailed info baa. I am travelling in December. 

What is "Air Suvidha"? 

It is a form that you will fill after you get negative covid test result in PCR. Test has to be PCR test. 72 hours window should be test 

1 minute ago, coffee said:

It is a form that you will fill after you get negative covid test result in PCR. Test has to be PCR test. 72 hours window should be test 

Thx baa. is this form given in Airport? or should we download and fill it? Thx.

5 minutes ago, coffee said:

2 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Thx baa. is this form given in Airport? or should we download and fill it? Thx.

Irrespective of COVID test or vaccination, you should fill up the form.

Delhi Airport website la vuntadi ie form..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Thx baa. e vishayam telavani valla paristhithi enti? :( 

6 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

You cannot fill the form without PCR test pdf size of less than 1 Mb ..you need upload vaccine card pdf scan too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vatsayana said:

Thx baa. e vishayam telavani valla paristhithi enti? :( 

India ki vellali anukune vallandariki tekustadi le kaka…pre boarding checklist ani emails pampistune vuntar…noting much has changed. Just this air suvidha form and PCR test..

• Upvote 1