Never compromise on dowry unless it is a Love marriage

huma

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

naa personal feeling endhi ante not to demand anyone...girls parents ammay ki edhaina ivvali anukunte ivvocchu but boy should not demand and he has no rights to demand because its her parents' hard earned money or anything...

inka naa vishayaniki osthe, nenaithe edhi kuda aashinchatledhu maa prents nundi...maaku hyd lo koncham aasthi undhi and dhaantlone maa parents house construction chesthunna...

peace of mind unte chalu bro...evaro sampadinchina dhaani pai verolla demand naku nacchadhu bro...Magadheera Brahmanandam GIF - Magadheera Brahmanandam GIFs 

adi niku undhi bro... do you have siblings.... ? dani batti answer iddam 

Dowry is waste.. I think it is a shame that we ask for money to marry a girl.. 

if you really want money, marry someone who is working or studied enough to work in the future…. Whatever she earns will be your (you and your wife’s) money… not earned by someone else.. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

if you really want money, marry someone who is working or studied enough to work in the future…. Whatever she earns will be your (you and your wife’s) money… not earned by someone else.. 

inka dowry aduguthunara uncle mana telugu tejams?  Nenu e db lo susude tappithey vinale pedha ah unna ara kora kuthuru perlo untadhi anthega

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

adi niku undhi bro... do you have siblings.... ? dani batti answer iddam 

I do have siblings bro…luckily none of them took dowry or gave dowry…

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

vere vaalla dabbu aasinchakunda vaalla thelivithetala tho sampadhinchithe chalu bhayya...I prefer to earn and enjoy my own money than demand from someone who worked their ass off to earn that money...luckily naku dowry theesukune option ledhu, but I have the responsibility to take care of my wife's parents though...Magadheera Brahmanandam GIF - Magadheera Brahmanandam GIFs

Nee laanti alludu dorakadam vaalla adrushtam bro

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

aithe nuvvu dowry teesukoleda?

On 11/17/2021 at 3:41 AM, huma said:

Arranged marriage is like a business deal, You dont know what type of girl you are getting so atleast you make sure

they pay you good price.

Mee friend gadiki ide chepi vadi jeevitam nasanam chesav..inka ikkada kuda deniki

Dowry is not important; marry a girl with good education and who has the ability to do a job and contribute to the family .. that same girl can earn that 1Cr in 2 years imagine what she can bring to the table in the long run.. dowry vasthundi kadha ani dumb ni cheskokandi you’ll regret.. 

14 hours ago, Mingutha said:

inka dowry demand chesthunnara. . . asalu qualified and decent families nundi ammailu matches dhorakadame kashtamga unte. . . katnaalu, laanchanaalu, pettubadulu

EntireIdealisticCollie-size_restricted.g

manchi ammayi..manchi family..ilantivi vadhilesthe....boledu scratch undhi...vallani vadhilinchikovataniki parents enthaina istharu...alanti vallani padithe vasthayi...dowries..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, huma said:

aithe nuvvu dowry teesukoleda?

No… i have always hated taking dowry..

bit of a long story.. 

When we were looking for matches for my sister, I have seen how people used to come and bargain on dowry and other petty things like silver cup, plate, bronze binde etc… this is as if they are buying some cattle in the market… there was one time when the groom’s sister walked out shouting because she didn’t get what she want (2 out of 10 things she asked).. my sister used to hate marriage every time these kind of discussions happened..

luckily we managed to find one of the sweetest and best guys in the world I know, for my sister.. no one in his family asked for anything or talked about money or properties.. we just gave what we could afford at that time… the wedding and after events were pure joy..

my father always tells me that whatever he has will be shared between both of us.. who am I to agree or not to agree with that.. it is his hard earned money.. 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

No… i have always hated taking dowry..

bit of a long story.. 

When we were looking for matches for my sister, I have seen how people used to come and bargain on dowry and other petty things like silver cup, plate, bronze binde etc… this is as if they are buying some cattle in the market… there was one time when the groom’s sister walked out shouting because she didn’t get what she want (2 out of 10 things she asked).. my sister used to hate marriage every time these kind of discussions happened..

luckily we managed to find one of the sweetest and best guys in the world I know, for my sister.. no one in his family asked for anything or talked about money or properties.. we just gave what we could afford at that time… the wedding and after events were pure joy..

my father always tells me that whatever he has will be shared between both of us.. who am I to agree or not to agree with that.. it is his hard earned money.. 

You are lucky to have such a family bro. Just maintain your standard dont deviate. 

15 minutes ago, huma said:

You are lucky to have such a family bro. Just maintain your standard dont deviate. 

Nah! We are just like any other family…

I believe that whatever we experience in our life shapes our mindset and behavior all our life… those incidents taught me to respect women and treat them as equals and not as objects..

if not for those incidents, may be I would have expected big dowry and a girl from a rich family and would have been fighting with my in-laws for my share.. you never know.. 🤷🏻‍♂️