Never compromise on dowry unless it is a Love marriage

huma

7 hours ago, Shameless said:

vere vaalla dabbu aasinchakunda vaalla thelivithetala tho sampadhinchithe chalu bhayya...I prefer to earn and enjoy my own money than demand from someone who worked their ass off to earn that money...luckily naku dowry theesukune option ledhu, but I have the responsibility to take care of my wife's parents though...Magadheera Brahmanandam GIF - Magadheera Brahmanandam GIFs

I’m in same boat bro..Dowry teskole, infact Wife education loan, cc lu kuda clear chesa pelli ayaka..send $250 every month to her parents..sending every month irks me but wife also works so who am I to stop sending to her parents ani lite teskuna..

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, islander said:

I’m in same boat bro..Dowry teskole, infact Wife education loan, cc lu kuda clear chesa pelli ayaka..send $250 every month to her parents..sending every month irks me but wife also works so who am I to stop sending to her parents ani lite teskuna..

$250 (17000 Rs) is nothing bro… one of my friend sends $1000 every month to parents and $1000 to in laws… 

6 hours ago, islander said:

Unless they are very poor they shouldn't take girls money. 

13 hours ago, Swatkat said:

inka dowry aduguthunara uncle mana telugu tejams?  Nenu e db lo susude tappithey vinale pedha ah unna ara kora kuthuru perlo untadhi anthega

Masters chesi job chestunna ammayi ayna sare , her parents have to give dowry 

7 hours ago, islander said:

good bro...your wife is working, so no questions asked...everyone has their love towards their parents bro....I am happy for your bro...Feel The Thrill Brahmi GIF - Feel The Thrill Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

11 minutes ago, huma said:

Manam anubhavinche life long torture ki dowry is justifiable 

lifelong torture ki dowry inko additional torture bro...imagine you arguing with your wife for something and she says "meeku intha dowry iccham"...appudu face ekkada pettukuntav bro?? Yentoo Brahmi GIF - Yentoo Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

23 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

Masters chesi job chestunna ammayi ayna sare , her parents have to give dowry 

aa peace of mind undadhu bro...inka nayam velli attha garintlo unta analedhu...Yentoo Brahmi GIF - Yentoo Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

Just now, Shameless said:

lifelong torture ki dowry inko additional torture bro...imagine you arguing with your wife for something and she says "meeku intha dowry iccham"...appudu face ekkada pettukuntav bro?? Yentoo Brahmi GIF - Yentoo Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

dowry ichina ivvaka poina torture untundi bro, so better take dowry and bear torture

Just now, huma said:

dowry ichina ivvaka poina torture untundi bro, so better take dowry and bear torture

problem enti ante maname chance istha, edhutivaallaki torture pettadaniki...we are no one to blame others because at first place we are the ones giving them chance and accepting whatever torture they give...initial stages lo ne koncham strict ga maintain chesthe better...

I do faced lot of issues initially but had to change myself because I loved myself first...Brahmi Shy Siggu GIF - Brahmi Shy Shy Siggu GIFs

6 hours ago, huma said:

Unless they are very poor they shouldn't take girls money. 

I had same feeling..once pelli ayyaka ammayi dagari nundi money teskovadam endi..asalu parents ki ayina undali ga aa buddi ankuna..anduke 2-3 times lolli petta..

they don’t have stable income and live in rent house..oorlo konchem property unna they are keeping it to distribute later for their 3 kids..

na point asalu adi ammesi valu ipudu haayiga batakochu ga ani..wife emo, nenu $250 pampiste manakemanna takuva aipothunda ani..paisal kanna peace of mind imp ani lite teskuna @Shameless

12 minutes ago, islander said:

I had same feeling..once pelli ayyaka ammayi dagari nundi money teskovadam endi..asalu parents ki ayina undali ga aa buddi ankuna..anduke 2-3 times lolli petta..

they don’t have stable income and live in rent house..oorlo konchem property unna they are keeping it to distribute later for their 3 kids..

na point asalu adi ammesi valu ipudu haayiga batakochu ga ani..wife emo, nenu $250 pampiste manakemanna takuva aipothunda ani..paisal kanna peace of mind imp ani lite teskuna @Shameless

Chaala tricky situation but you did a wanderfal jab. Elantivatillp ariterina musalodr cheppali over to @Shameless and nalanti agraharam andhagadiki and gudivada dunnapotuu @jiggubhai gadiki chala help idhi. Arey pandhi midnight reply ichav endhi @jiggubhai em le just urkine edho

1 hour ago, islander said:

idhe kadha kavalsindhi bhayya manaki...okkasari theesukunte, lifelong mind lo undipothadhi evaro hard earned money ni manam theesukunnam ani...again it depends on individual to individual anuko...nenu aithe against bhayya dowry ki...

enni lekkalu vesukunna manam sampadhinchindhi karchu pedithe aa peace of mind ae veru baa..Feliz Ano Nuev Happy New Year GIF - Feliz Ano Nuev Happy New Year 2020 GIFs

@swatty aka @Swatkat...naa reply choodu

1 hour ago, islander said:

They are keeping Land for their prestige and to satisfy their ego. Nuvvu annattu land ammukoni hayiga undochu but no they wont do it, they want to squeeze as much as they can from you. Basically India lo NRI ki intlo money tree untundanukuntaaru. Dabbu lekapothe ivvadam lo tappu ledu. Dabbu unna kuturidaggara teesukune vaallani kshaminchakudadu.