Last 3 years Hyderabad has gone complete nuclear

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its brahmins extract a price from a city making it radical in terms of food (too many veg only places) and radical work culture where a tiny minority tries to lord over.

Nee moham Brahmins are relagated to minor pockets like Mylapore , tnagar , etc. 

They neither carry any political power or money power anymore . Dravidian parties have de pulkafied them just like kcr did in Hyderabad 

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I completely understand man.. why do you think Telugodura harasses me? I'm sick of that idiot, so I dont want to make any bombastic statement for him to simply catch a section of it and irritate me my tagging me in unrelated fcuking threads like possessed man.

I'm only trying to make a detached point.

Andhra people cannot have been migrants before 2014, because they were part of the ruling elite in TG. post 2014, they will lose their prominence, but it can happen only in slow motion. because Hyd needs moneybags like them too.

Migrants cannot destroy a place. Its ruling elite can.

hahaha - baaga thagilinattu vundhi - which is how it must be for all your casual bigotry and hate against an entire people.

"ruling elite" ani inka siggu lekunda vaduthunnav instead of using ruling caste. yerri mangalam fellow.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nee moham Brahmins are relagated to minor pockets like Mylapore , tnagar , etc. 

They neither carry any political power or money power anymore . Dravidian parties have de pulkafied them just like kcr did in Hyderabad 

nee thalakayi lera. dumb brick. they run media there, entire software is their industry (one reason they hate andhra because it showed them software is not brahmin turf). half the prominent restaurants are pure veg. Two of union cabinet ministers are them. yedho maa lokam lo untav.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee thalakayi lera. dumb brick. they run media there, entire software is their industry (one reason they hate andhra because it showed them software is not brahmin turf). half the prominent restaurants are pure veg. Two of union cabinet ministers are them. yedho maa lokam lo untav.

Nee imagination antehy  in that scale pulkas control 90% of private schools , 80% of enigneering colleges , medical colleges ,  majority of dairy business , real estate , corporate hospitals , etc   in Andhra .  Does that mean Andhra is personal fiefdom of pulaks ?

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nee imagination antehy  in that scale pulkas control 90% of private schools , 80% of enigneering colleges , medical colleges ,  majority of dairy business , real estate , corporate hospitals , etc   in Andhra .  Does that mean Andhra is personal fiefdom of pulaks ?

we are talking about brahmins in chennai. Pulkas endhuku occharu? yes caste is a problem but you never have the wisdom to accept because hiding under is the fact you are a dirty casteist yourself.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

we are talking about brahmins in chennai. Pulkas endhuku occharu? yes caste is a problem but you never have the wisdom to accept because hiding under is the fact you are a dirty casteist yourself.

Arey bhai Brahmin domination is overrated , they are only a business community . 

Stalin is even taking away temples from their control .

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Arey bhai Brahmin domination is overrated , they are only a business community . 

Stalin is even taking away temples from their control .

I have studied in iit madras and lived in chennai. i know the mess they made in chennai. And how they intimidated local tamils. i was saying how they played their role in having a city which is most developed in south india to now its third place.

what is ovverrated is the so called domination of kams or reds they couldnt even stop something like state division.

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - baaga thagilinattu vundhi - which is how it must be for all your casual bigotry and hate against an entire people.

"ruling elite" ani inka siggu lekunda vaduthunnav instead of using ruling caste. yerri mangalam fellow.

yeah. I don't have the patience and the drive to argue with a dumbfcuk who uses 'feels' rather than cold logic to make his point.

just like you don't give a fcuk about brahmins, I don't give a fcuk about anybody, including the ones you cry for every night.

If Andhra businessmen were not the ruling elite in TG pre 2014, who was?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have studied in iit madras and lived in chennai. i know the mess they made in chennai. And how they intimidated local tamils. i was saying how they played their role in having a city which is most developed in south india to now its third place.

what is ovverrated is the so called domination of kams or reds they couldnt even stop something like state division.

yeah we should believe you because you studied in IITM? lol.

what is 'development' fcukface? both you and ryzen believe in the same thing - neoliberalism.. you are just weirder with an obsession towards a particular region and caste. Who says Chennai is not developed?

your inability to even recognize what similarities you have with the ones you are having an argument with, while only escalating those difference with blanket statements on things you have no clue about, makes you a pretty worthless person to have a conversation with.

I suspect a conversation in your definition means two/threee people sucking up to each other, and never crossing the line into disagreement, at which moment you turn hostile and start shouting bs. lol.

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are not coming as immigrants. They will speak in their hindi and you will have to adjust.

just like how TG people had to adjust with Andhra people imposing themselves on their city, while also being their elite.

atleast the hindi immigrants won't have such support from the elite in Hyderabad, no? Owaisi is not gonna support Hindi speakers, inspite of his people speaking a variant of Hindi.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah we should believe you because you studied in IITM? lol.

what is 'development' fcukface? both you and ryzen believe in the same thing - neoliberalism.. you are just weirder with an obsession towards a particular region and caste. Who says Chennai is not developed?

your inability to even recognize what similarities you have with the ones you are having an argument with, while only escalating those difference with blanket statements on things you have no clue about, makes you a pretty worthless person to have a conversation with.

I suspect a conversation in your definition means two/threee people sucking up to each other, and never crossing the line into disagreement, at which moment you turn hostile and start shouting bs. lol.

conversation aa nee thalakaya. For you conversations means hyping up only caste of andhra people but dancing around everyone else with "class" or trying to play it down. You are not a sincere person at all thats why you get trolled.

I have always made caste as the major factor in india and never like you play games around it.