Last 3 years Hyderabad has gone complete nuclear

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont know right now - but few years back all the best chains in best places (other than super expensive five star) were vegeterian. Yes you can get beef but they are poorly maintained and generally poor in appearance. The food apartheid is clear. it was there inside software campuses too and media houses as well.

This is just  a part of it.

rey, you are projecting too much. The Hindu, asking people to not bring meat into their canteens doesn't reflect on all other media groups in Chennai. especially vernacular media which has a lot of sympathy for the dravidian ideologies.

its not food apartheid fcukface. these 'poor in appearance' meat fast food centers still exist, and they are no different from similar centers in any city. they are probably more in chennai (no idea) because more people prefer to eat meat for cheap. Although technically Chennai's disgusting food is more expensive than Hyderabad's awesome food.

as for 'best chains' for meat eaters, I dont know and I don't care. I know a relative of ours opened a popular meat restaurant chain in Chennai and it was a huge hit and was closed into the late 00s. I think it had atleast 30 centers across chennai. these days you have chettinadu style restaurants etc..

I don't eat outside much man.. but your quibble on restaurants seems like an entitled b1tch complaining about not being handed everything. I understand if its an observation that Chennai has lower quality of meat based restaurants, and it's most likely true.. but to extrapolate it into caste hegemony is just insane.

I already made the point that the difference between Hyd/Blr and Chennai is the appetite for risk among the elite in those cities. Nothing more. don't keep beating around the bush in a pathetic attempt to center brahmins in a conversation that doesn't even involve them.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes your caste bigotry is obvious when you say "they can get beef if they want" but not inside software campuses or iits or "the hindu" canteen.

so software campuses in other cities sell beef, do they?

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey, you are projecting too much. The Hindu, asking people to not bring meat into their canteens doesn't reflect on all other media groups in Chennai. especially vernacular media which has a lot of sympathy for the dravidian ideologies.

its not food apartheid fcukface. these 'poor in appearance' meat fast food centers still exist, and they are no different from similar centers in any city. they are probably more in chennai (no idea) because more people prefer to eat meat for cheap. Although technically Chennai's disgusting food is more expensive than Hyderabad's awesome food.

as for 'best chains' for meat eaters, I dont know and I don't care. I know a relative of ours opened a popular meat restaurant chain in Chennai and it was a huge hit and was closed into the late 00s. I think it had atleast 30 centers across chennai. these days you have chettinadu style restaurants etc..

I don't eat outside much man.. but your quibble on restaurants seems like an entitled b1tch complaining about not being handed everything. I understand if its an observation that Chennai has lower quality of meat based restaurants, and it's most likely true.. but to extrapolate it into caste hegemony is just insane.

I already made the point that the difference between Hyd/Blr and Chennai is the appetite for risk among the elite in those cities. Nothing more. don't keep beating around the bush in a pathetic attempt to center brahmins in a conversation that doesn't even involve them.

Before you start your outrage machine. Let me summarize my points :

a) non-brahmin tamils are very modern(despite dressing etc) and deserve a far better city than they have.

b) Tamils brahmins arent monsters but very dominating and imposing and this extracts a price from the city from everyone since to cater to their needs they are forced to create entire spaces for  them("pure" veg restaurants/canteens).

c) Thus they contribute in reducing the development of chennai.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so software campuses in other cities sell beef, do they?

No - but they dont force you to take an entire floor in a remote corner just because you want to eat some chicken. Atleast in hyd they dont.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Before you start your outrage machine.

look into a mirror. you have so far said zero thing of substance. just made random claims, and extrapolated from those random claims to make even more random claims.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

non-brahmin tamils are very modern(despite dressing etc) and deserve a far better city than they have.

lol. Chennai is already a far better city than Hyderabad. chill.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Tamils brahmins arent monsters but very dominating and imposing and this extracts a price from the city from everyone since to cater to their needs they are forced to create entire spaces for  them("pure" veg restaurants/canteens).

There's no ban in Chennai on meat restaurants, nor is meat eating frowned upon. If there are enough people that want a high class meat restaurant, it'll be opened. Although I can't vouch for its taste, coz Chennai food sucks in general.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thus they contribute in reducing the development of chennai.

what is development?

Is it building an entire economy outside of the city's core, like one asshole (CBN) did, to cater to the high quality Telugu farmer's sons/daughters who want to go to the USA. lol.

while excluding the original city's majority residents - aka the muslims.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - but they dont force you to take an entire floor in a remote corner just because you want to eat some chicken. Atleast in hyd they dont.

does your argument revolve around ability to eat meat in high quality restaurants as the barometer for a thriving city?

are you a real person with real life experience, or are you a bot reacting to bs you are fed on the internet?

I once had chicken biriyani 2yrs back for 65rs at Ambur biriyani. it was half biriyani or something, which I couldn't finish. the full one is 90rs I think.

the entire restaurant crammed into 100sft space, with both the kitchen and dining space (standing with a wooden plank to keep your plate to eat out of).. I don't think it was poorly maintained, and I had no problems eating in it.

don't ask me if it tasted good. I don't care. I ate it because everything else was closed.

do you hate people who want to have affordable meat dishes @Telugodura456 ?

are you gonna ask me if I hate people who want to eat in posh restaurants? don't bother.. I absolutely do hate them. I wish they don't bore me with their nonsense opinions on food and cleanliness, and get off my face. lol.

33 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

a) non-brahmin tamils are very modern(despite dressing etc) and deserve a far better city than they have.

you don't get to tell us what kind of city we deserve, after calling the places we eat as having a poor look, you patronizing fcukface.

your studying in IITM is actually a strike against you. You are speaking like a Tamil Brahmin, while claiming to speak against them. lol.

basic intelligence escapes the idiot @Telugodura456 who claims that one looks at number of meat eating options in a city, for even considering taking up a job in the city... and for even making investments?

how does this work ra? do people make a trip to find out for themselves about all the meat a city has to offer, or do they just check up on google? Or do they ask racist scum like you for opinion?

38 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

basic intelligence escapes the idiot @Telugodura456 who claims that one looks at number of meat eating options in a city, for even considering taking up a job in the city... and for even making investments?

how does this work ra? do people make a trip to find out for themselves about all the meat a city has to offer, or do they just check up on google? Or do they ask racist scum like you for opinion?

Rey narsi ga. You are too complex in a convoluted way - make too many assumptions (especially on andhra people) and you are on mess really.

On top of it you are a core casteist. Obviously you are a vegeterian bigot - what will you know how it feels to an ordinary tamil that all managers in IT company are vegeterian and have convenient ground floor canteen while he is kicked out to fourth floor like dalits were asked to live in remote part of the village.

Self dignity is something very hard for you to understand.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga. You are too complex in a convoluted way - make too many assumptions (especially on andhra people) and you are on mess really.

On top of it you are a core casteist. Obviously you are a vegeterian bigot - what will you know how it feels to an ordinary tamil that all managers in IT company are vegeterian and have convenient ground floor canteen while he is kicked out to fourth floor like dalits were asked to live in remote part of the village.

Self dignity is something very hard for you to understand.

Lol. After your imaginary telangana person who yearns to unite with ap again, it's now the turn of a Tamil person to serve your worthless argument.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lol. After your imaginary telangana person who yearns to unite with ap again, it's now the turn of a Tamil person to serve your worthless argument.

yea keep deflecting. castesit bigot.