How to make family friends in usa?

abulu

Long weekend vasthondi, malle adhe singly family trips. 😭

I am tied of being along with family always, want to invite friends and their family to home, but wife has lot of conditions 

oka 1 hour mundu chepali, nenu vanadanu, mere illu cleaning lo help cheyali ani. Sare avani chesi pilichina, vallu raru enduko telidu. 

Not sure how others have lot of friends who will go and stay at their home also, Social sickness with being immigrant is the worst to expect.  

4 minutes ago, abulu said:

I am tied of being along with family always, want to invite friends and their family to home, but wife has lot of conditions 

oka 1 hour mundu chepali, nenu vanadanu, mere illu cleaning lo help cheyali ani. Sare avani chesi pilichina, vallu raru enduko telidu. 

Not sure how others have lot of friends who will go and stay at their home also, Social sickness with being immigrant is the worst to expect.  

I am also in the same boat but maa intiki eppudu desis raledhu..I wish but at the same time I am little reserved too but I am very good with my wife's side of the family and her friends...one more reason, naa close friends evaru dhaggarlo leru...not only desis bhayya, try to make friendship with other nationalities too...%$#$ 

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I am also in the same boat but maa intiki eppudu desis raledhu..I wish but at the same time I am little reserved too but I am very good with my wife's side of the family and her friends...one more reason, naa close friends evaru dhaggarlo leru...not only desis bhayya, try to make friendship with other nationalities too...%$#$ 

Which city ?

20 minutes ago, abulu said:

Exclude your wife and join your friends families. See if they invite you and enjoy your presence. 

Next you know how plan. Just keep your wife safe at home and enjoy 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

oh too far man... 

maa area lo or dhaggarlo desis evaru leru baa...desis ante subway, gast stations, and dunkin donuts thappithe ekkada kanapadaru....$s@d

Join TANA, ATA, NATA, ROTTA or some other kulapu organization depending on your kulam. 

Select a mahaneta based on your cassette that you worship, automatic gaa mana potta batta uncles attract avutharu oddanna every weekend edo oka potluck ki invite chestharu. 

Enjoy

If you want friends, learn to be one first

Show some genuine interest in their life. Don’t always talk about yourself. Always me me me me ani matladithe mostly people will avoid you

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

what are you?

I can't host a dinner, although I have friends. Although none of my friends are Desis, it's better that way since my husband doesn't understand Telugu.