Jump to content

Rich state CM begging in Delhi to buy his farmers paddy


Telugodura456
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What ideological hate lol? It is inefficient right now. Many people are being misled by clueless politicians.  If a company is overproducing then it will go bankrupt if there is no demand for their product. The problem here is that the company is being bailed out every single year. Farming should be done in a controlled manner on things that the country needs. It is also important that people be brought out of this inefficient industry. It will help the people in it more. 

Regulated farming ani KCR already proposed couple of years back but both congress and bjp opposed it . 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Regulated farming ani KCR already proposed couple of years back but both congress and bjp opposed it . 

 

Yedisaavule. Punjab ki oka law tg ki okka law endhi ani adige dhairyam kooda leni india slave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yedisaavule. Punjab ki oka law tg ki okka law endhi ani adige dhairyam kooda leni india slave.

Your party has been In power for almost 25 years and out of that it has allied with center for 14 years , how many govt mandis did you establish ? 

How many times have you fought for that cause? Power lenapudu sudden ga gurthuku vasthayi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Your party has been In power for almost 25 years and out of that it has allied with center for 14 years , how many govt mandis did you establish ? 

How many times have you fought for that cause? Power lenapudu sudden ga gurthuku vasthayi

I am not supporting any party here. I am telling you the structure of india and TG within it guarantees TG will never get justice. TG govt spent thousands of crores on Pranahita - chevella project - for what benefit ? its nothing but a keelubomma under delhi hands. Best option is to merge with Ap and develop some clout.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not supporting any party here. I am telling you the structure of india and TG within it guarantees TG will never get justice. TG govt spent thousands of crores on Pranahita - chevella project - for what benefit ? its nothing but a keelubomma under delhi hands. Best option is to merge with Ap and develop some clout.

For 56 years combined AP state did not develop any mechanism to save farmers and you suddenly think a miracle will happen if they merge with a failed state ? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

For 56 years combined AP state did not develop any mechanism to save farmers and you suddenly think a miracle will happen if they merge with a failed state ? 

 

 

combined state definitely gives everyone a better clout. After all TG is nothing without hyd developed in combined state. The best scenario is we dont have to deal with delhi at all. In that cases two states under one telugu nation may also work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.