Jump to content

[Help] - Emirates baggage allowance for Check-in. Can you tell me the max size of duffel bag I can check in?


vatsayana
 Share

Recommended Posts

Friends, 

following information is in Emirates site. they mentioned total dimension as 59 inches.

Checked Baggage Dimensions for weight concept

The total dimensions (length + width + height) of an individual bag should not exceed 300 cm (118 inches); bags exceeding this limit will not be accepted as check‑in luggage.

Can anyone tell me how big of a duffel bag can I check in? 28", 29", 30", 32",... 

TIA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same size as a roller bag. Atleast for roller bags the size is pretty standard unless you have a really big bag.

Emirates is allowing only one carry on. That too 7 kgs only. Looks like they’re strict with baggage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vatsayana said:

Friends, 

following information is in Emirates site. they mentioned total dimension as 59 inches.

Checked Baggage Dimensions for weight concept

The total dimensions (length + width + height) of an individual bag should not exceed 300 cm (118 inches); bags exceeding this limit will not be accepted as check‑in luggage.

Can anyone tell me how big of a duffel bag can I check in? 28", 29", 30", 32",... 

TIA.

Check in pich lite bro. Ne duffel bad online type chey width ani.  Vachesthadhi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Same size as a roller bag. Atleast for roller bags the size is pretty standard unless you have a really big bag.

Emirates is allowing only one carry on. That too 7 kgs only. Looks like they’re strict with baggage.

I am able to find duffel bags 30 & 32 when I checked locally. but not sure if I can take that big bags. so want to check others experience. Thx baa _-_ 

12 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Check in pich lite bro. Ne duffel bad online type chey width ani.  Vachesthadhi

Thx baa _-_ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.