Early onset of Alzheimer's

Pulkapresident

Is it possible? I am 30 years old. I keep forgetting words. I describe the thing based on what I think it is, but I forget what the actual word is. It's not even hard words, very trivial. 

8 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Do not worry ...i was great butty master during childhood.....sharp memory . In 30's i lost quite a bit of memory power.

Its because you are becoming logical........vairagyam, chadastam anni vastai. future lo

I never buttified as a child, I was always logical. 

Just now, Midnightsun said:

Good for you.

But now I keep forgetting normal things, like I had to say individual wrapped needles, but I went around describing it without remembering the words. My description would be something like the stuff you use for subcutaneous injection, not intraperitoneal blah blah blah, but I didn't remember the actual words. This is just an example, it's happening like 3-4 times everyday for a few months now. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

But now I keep forgetting normal things, like I had to say individual wrapped needles, but I went around describing it without remembering the words. My description would be something like the stuff you use for subcutaneous injection, not intraperitoneal blah blah blah, but I didn't remember the actual words. This is just an example, it's happening like 3-4 times everyday for a few months now. 

Similar issues for me. How was the sleep cycle. My sleep went bad since a year and this had major effect.

+ alcohol and meds are culprits

19 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Similar issues for me. How was the sleep cycle. My sleep went bad since a year and this had major effect.

+ alcohol and meds are culprits

I don't drink alcohol or have meds. Maybe sleep is the issue, but I get atleast 5-6 hours of sleep, if not more. Stress at work maybe? 

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Is it possible? I am 30 years old. I keep forgetting words. I describe the thing based on what I think it is, but I forget what the actual word is. It's not even hard words, very trivial. 

I felt the same when I a PhD student, due to stress, thinking of a particular problem all the time, rejections , sleeplessness cause those symptoms… now I moved to corporate and not seeing those symptoms often … 

+ always watching vlogs will impair your brain function 

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

I felt the same when I a PhD student, due to stress, thinking of a particular problem all the time, rejections , sleeplessness cause those symptoms… now I moved to corporate and not seeing those symptoms often … 

+ always watching vlogs will impair your brain function 

cumberlands lo phd a

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

cumberlands lo phd a

Ne bondha … I am full time phd grad came to USA for PhD after completing master in India with 100% funding in a state university … I have 15 first author publications and 200 citations

5 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Ne bondha … I am full time phd grad came to USA for PhD after completing master in India with 100% funding in a state university … I have 15 first author publications and 200 citations

vuu

ee subject cheppu 

5 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Who cares!

Millenials chase after money

losers waste time on research