Abba sairam: Non-bailable warrant against Punch Prabhakar

Swatkat

The Central Bureau of Investigation has readied non-bailable arrest warrant against NRI social media activist C Prabhakar Reddy alias Punch Prabhakar for his alleged abusive, derogatory and contemptuous postings and video comments against the judiciary in Andhra Pradesh.

The CBI informed the same to the high court through an affidavit recently and sent the copies of the affidavit to all the petitioners on Thursday.

In the affidavit, the CBI said lookout notices had been served on Prabhakar on November 1 and obtained arrest warrant from the court on November 8. A letter was written to the Interpol on November 9, asking for its help in arresting the accused.

“Discussions were on with the Interpol on getting him arrested. Negotiations were also held with YouTube representatives on November 15 on the removal of contemptuous videos from the site,” the CBI said.

Stating that all the concerned persons were being interrogated, the CBI said in the affidavit that Prabhakar was accused No. 17 in the case and efforts were on to arrest the person.

The CBI also got the warrants issued against another NRI Mani Annapureddy in the case and contacted Interpol in Washington to execute their arrest.

The agency had earlier ascertained their location by getting a Blue Notice issued against them through the Interpol.

The CBI has already filed charge sheets against six others — Sridhar Reddy Avuthu, Jalagam Venkata Satyanarayana, Guda Sridhar Reddy, Sreenath Suswaram, Kishore Kumar Darisa alias Kishore Reddy Darisa and Sudduluri Ajay Amruth — in the case.

These accused were arrested by CBI on October 22 from different places in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and are currently in jail. Earlier, five others were arrested in the case.

In all, 11 separate charge sheets have been filed against all the eleven accused arrested by CBI so far in the case.

CBI had registered a case in the matter on November 11 last year against 16 accused and taken over the investigation of 12 FIRs from CID, Andhra Pradesh following Andhra HC orders @BAVA_BERRY @nallabery @kfrockz 

• Swatkat changed the title to Abba sairam: Non-bailable warrant against Punch Prabhakar
1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

The Central Bureau of Investigation has readied non-bailable arrest warrant against NRI social media activist C Prabhakar Reddy alias Punch Prabhakar for his alleged abusive, derogatory and contemptuous postings and video comments against the judiciary in Andhra Pradesh.

The CBI informed the same to the high court through an affidavit recently and sent the copies of the affidavit to all the petitioners on Thursday.

In the affidavit, the CBI said lookout notices had been served on Prabhakar on November 1 and obtained arrest warrant from the court on November 8. A letter was written to the Interpol on November 9, asking for its help in arresting the accused.

“Discussions were on with the Interpol on getting him arrested. Negotiations were also held with YouTube representatives on November 15 on the removal of contemptuous videos from the site,” the CBI said.

Stating that all the concerned persons were being interrogated, the CBI said in the affidavit that Prabhakar was accused No. 17 in the case and efforts were on to arrest the person.

The CBI also got the warrants issued against another NRI Mani Annapureddy in the case and contacted Interpol in Washington to execute their arrest.

The agency had earlier ascertained their location by getting a Blue Notice issued against them through the Interpol.

The CBI has already filed charge sheets against six others — Sridhar Reddy Avuthu, Jalagam Venkata Satyanarayana, Guda Sridhar Reddy, Sreenath Suswaram, Kishore Kumar Darisa alias Kishore Reddy Darisa and Sudduluri Ajay Amruth — in the case.

These accused were arrested by CBI on October 22 from different places in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and are currently in jail. Earlier, five others were arrested in the case.

In all, 11 separate charge sheets have been filed against all the eleven accused arrested by CBI so far in the case.

CBI had registered a case in the matter on November 11 last year against 16 accused and taken over the investigation of 12 FIRs from CID, Andhra Pradesh following Andhra HC orders @BAVA_BERRY @nallabery @kfrockz 

I think his YouTube channel got terminated

Maree pacchiga kulam  tho mudipadi highly personalized boothulu matlaadi ila thecchukunnaru. I dont think america will do anything to them but they cannot visit india for a long time.

I was surprised mani annapureddy also got warrants. I used to read him on facebook. Loki and CBN meedha pedda troll. Funny thing endhante his popularity came down after jagan win as all those supporters are complaining jagan is not delivering what they expected.

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Maree pacchiga kulam  tho mudipadi highly personalized boothulu matlaadi ila thecchukunnaru. I dont think america will do anything to them but they cannot visit india for a long time.

I was surprised mani annapureddy also got warrants. I used to read him on facebook. Loki and CBN meedha pedda troll. Funny thing endhante his popularity came down after jagan win as all those supporters are complaining jagan is not delivering what they expected.

Already america local court lo arrest warrant teskunaranta. 

9 minutes ago, Rendu said:

I think his YouTube channel got terminated

Yes vediki untaadhi mamul ga kadhu teddy pride anukunta yenka yeruka fans unarqni feel aipoyi us citizen ani show mingadu epudu vasthadu

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Lets see. in america free speech is protected unless there is specific realistic threats to publicly identified individuals. I dont know how the case was made or what the full matter is.

You can also file defamation cases but these are civil cases not criminal.

8 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Yes vediki untaadhi mamul ga kadhu teddy pride anukunta yenka yeruka fans unarqni feel aipoyi us citizen ani show mingadu epudu vasthadu

First lo kontha mandi farmers ki help chesadu adhi news lo chusi manchodu anukunnanu..... Veedi gajji peaks 

• Haha 1