Jump to content

I am ignoring my friend when he calls


uzaaR
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, uzaaR said:

Gantalu gantalu suthi kodathadu… Anni vishayalu aduguthadu interview type

 

time waste for me

Lucky friend vadevado 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

Lucky friend vadevado 

I don’t like anyone getting into too much details.

 

hi bye current affairs Oka 10mins talk ok.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, uzaaR said:

I don’t like anyone getting into too much details.

 

hi bye current affairs Oka 10mins talk ok.

 

What was he asking?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, uzaaR said:

Gantalu gantalu suthi kodathadu… Anni vishayalu aduguthadu interview type

 

time waste for me

I think that's part of becoming old

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DalchanChekka said:

What was he asking?

Wife divorce kids type questions untayyi or chex korikalu ela satisfy cheskuntunav elantivi indirect ga aduguthunnademo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Battu123 said:

Db lo sollu bengadam kanna friends tho matladatam better vayya jkl-south-jkl-telugu.gif

Db lo giflu vesi cover cheyochu frnds tho phone lo em cheyalem ga FB348879-4425-4ADA-85F0-E96D9D1FD95B.jpe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, uzaaR said:

I don’t like anyone getting into too much details.

 

hi bye current affairs Oka 10mins talk ok.

 

Pm phone #, let’s connect 

FB348879-4425-4ADA-85F0-E96D9D1FD95B.jpe

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SarwaMangalam said:

Db lo giflu vesi cover cheyochu frnds tho phone lo em cheyalem ga FB348879-4425-4ADA-85F0-E96D9D1FD95B.jpe

nen phone lo ekkuva satire lu benguta db kante...Sare kani ni dp and id a movie lodhi Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, uzaaR said:

Gantalu gantalu suthi kodathadu… Anni vishayalu aduguthadu interview type

 

time waste for me

I have a friend like this, told him all my problems on the verge of crying. He doesn't call anymore. @3$%

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I have a friend like this, told him all my problems on the verge of crying. He doesn't call anymore. @3$%

Adi nuvvena ni number tesesa mobile lo Anaganaga Okatoju GIF - Anaganaga Okatoju Brahmanandam - Discover & Share  GIFs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Battu123 said:

nen phone lo ekkuva satire lu benguta db kante...Sare kani ni dp and id a movie lodhi Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

Chiranjeevi mv mugguru monagallu lo brahmi name sarwamangalam and a dp insta lo nunchi lepukocha 😄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.