I am Pawan Kalyan Fan - Punch Prabhakar

Anta Assamey

1 hour ago, k_bob said:

Pea sized intellect you just cant catch a break, can you? I'm unable to decide who is the dumbest of pea sized pulkas among @nallaberry @kfrockz @paaparao and you. Should i even bother? Your combined intelligence is still less than the size of a grain of rice.

cinema-bandi-telugu.gif. Jaglaq anna ki vote vesindi nene veellalo.

1 minute ago, kfrockz said:

cinema-bandi-telugu.gif. Jaglaq anna ki vote vesindi nene veellalo.

With pea sized intellect i can easily imagine you doing that. On the one hand you pray and perform rituals to your master CBN and Stanford Lokesh and on the other hand you vote for their opposite party. you are what they call the embodiment of a walking pea sized intellectual irony.  

1 minute ago, k_bob said:

With pea sized intellect i can easily imagine you doing that. On the one hand you pray and perform rituals to your master CBN and Stanford Lokesh and on the other hand you vote for their opposite party. you are what they call the embodiment of a walking pea sized intellectual irony.  

ledu bro. aa rojullo full ga niraarakshatanu pogotte 1st class student Jaglaq anna jaganreddy-ysr.gif  ke supported. non Jagan support start aindi just 1 yr back ee. anna chesina abhivruddhi naa pea size brain ki ardham kaavatledu. nee brain ki emanna ardham aite cheppu. ardham cheskuni na brain ki match aina vaadu dorikaadu ani happy feel avtaa

• Upvote 1