దృశ్యం 2….

dasari4kntr

Watched again as I missed few conversations while watching original... Cemetery worker etc...also I didn't get why the back story of the guy who saw the burying in police station is so detailed...I think director tried to draw parallels between him and main story...

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Watched again as I missed few conversations while watching original... Cemetery worker etc...also I didn't get why the back story of the guy who saw the burying in police station is so detailed...I think director tried to draw parallels between him and main story...

i think...story needs an evidence (a person) who saw that burying...

but that person shouldnt be introduced out of blue...and that person shouldnt be in that village for long time (if he is in that village..he remembers that burying incident too quick..)...so he went jail..

58 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

venky baagane chestrau, but already twist telisaka aaa buzz pothundi kadha man, thats why i didnt even dare to watch in telugu,,,  ilanti ani muthyalu should watch only once... to give complete credits to the movie and director, i felt should only watch once and that too oroginal....just my opinion.. 

True. Movie chusthunte anxiety em ledhu. Aiyyapnum koshium kuda Telugu version kosame inni days chudaledhu 

1st was good 2nd di saagadeesi saavagottindu Only climax highlight anipinchindi 

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think...story needs an evidence (a person) who saw that burying...

but that person shouldnt be introduced out of blue...and that person shouldnt be in that village for long time (if he is in that village..he remembers that burying incident too quick..)...so he went jail..

Yes, but his family story is very detailed ... His crime / mom trying to patch up his daughter in law, he looking for job etc...I think he used that for him to demand 5 lakhs ? He also says he will do anything for family... Just like main story...

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes, but his family story is very detailed ... His crime / mom trying to patch up his daughter in law, he looking for job etc...I think he used that for him to demand 5 lakhs ? He also says he will do anything for family... Just like main story...

Yes…correct…

Two things I liked in the movie and noticed in the real life...

- A secret cannot be kept for a long period of time, and a secret never dies with one person.

- Money can buy friendship easily, very true in this generation at least... he was able to easily get friendship with cemetery worker and mortuary worker with spending money on them.

10 hours ago, naughty15 said:

Language teliyakunda original ela choostam.  

most always says original better and always criticizing our movies. 

ade kada Kabir Singh is better than Arjun Reddy ani northies cheptunnaru 
also Jersey trailer lo Shahid did well than Nani anta 

watched already in malayalam long back. malla telugu lo chuse opika ledhu.

Funny thing endhi ante interval twist lo nen oka character ni gurthu pattale.

Jiddu moham lo chupinchi sudden ga make up esi chupincharu. I was wondering who is she 😂

44 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

watched already in malayalam long back. malla telugu lo chuse opika ledhu.

Funny thing endhi ante interval twist lo nen oka character ni gurthu pattale.

Jiddu moham lo chupinchi sudden ga make up esi chupincharu. I was wondering who is she 😂

Evaru adhi

11 hours ago, MysoreJackson said:

Two things I liked in the movie and noticed in the real life...

- A secret cannot be kept for a long period of time, and a secret never dies with one person.

- Money can buy friendship easily, very true in this generation at least... he was able to easily get friendship with cemetery worker and mortuary worker with spending money on them.

It is not just money, with mortuary worker - it is likely his loneliness and type of work - they don't have many friends. You'll see a lot of people like that in bars/pubs - single middle aged guys who are regulars, most likely out of shape sitting there watching TV and talking very friendly with any one who come across. 

• Upvote 1