Why should anyone have to wear a bra?

Pulkapresident

Just now, Shameless said:

can you elaborate?

Men are afraid of losing their cool when they see boobies, so they enforced women to wear corsets in history. Now, they became bras. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Men are afraid of losing their cool when they see boobies, so they enforced women to wear corsets in history. Now, they became bras. 

Jklsouth Jkltelugu GIF - Jklsouth Jkltelugu Brahmi GIFs...I don't want to go into history because I never lived there and there are no real facts that show bras are connected to male chauvinism...I do agree it was a male-dominated society all around world in the past and I don't believe that the women living in the present are obliged to male domination any more...personally, I feel its their personal choice to wear or not...

45 minutes ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  agreed...  @csrcsr chepinattu road meeda erection vaste ela.

33 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

vaammo-jai-chiranjeeva-movie.gif

This because you can't keep it in your pants, you're spoiling the health of women by enforcing bras. It's not good for health. That's why it's a chauvinistic enforcement. 

2 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Bra is a chauvinistic enforcement on women. 

I totally disagree. Burkha anedi enforcement by men, adi nenu oppukunta. Bra is never enforced by men.

Actually bra anedi adalle kanipettaru. wear the bra push the bewbs up to show off assets. maga vallani naakincheyyatanike kanipettaru.

adigama? memu adigama? bra vesikomani?

avi leka pothene kada maaku anandam. JMO

4 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

adigama? memu adigama? bra vesikomani?

Yes, modern bra is an extension of historically used corset which was on insistence of chauvinistic men who weren't able to keep it in their pants when they see boobies dancing. 

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes, modern bra is an extension of historically used corset which was on insistence of chauvinistic men who weren't able to keep it in their pants when they see boobies dancing. 

yes, Corset's are for multiple purpose. look thin with hour glass figure. push bewbs up for show off. ivanni maa maga vallani mosam cheyyadanike your honour.

elle-fanning-purple-corset-dress-indepen

2 hours ago, vatsayana said:

yes, Corset's are for multiple purpose. look thin with hour glass figure. push bewbs up for show off. ivanni maa maga vallani mosam cheyyadanike your honour.

elle-fanning-purple-corset-dress-indepen

It was put in place because of chauvinistic ideology. 

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

It was put in place because of chauvinistic ideology. 

How it started or how it converted, I have no idea. But you do need to understand, these are the kind of things that changes based on society and their views. You cannot just blindly hate/blame Males for this. 

17 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

It's so hard to wear these things and breathe. I don't understand why there is so much societal pressure about wearing a bra. I mean, especially if you have small boobies, what's the point of wearing a bra? I hope women come out of this chauvinistic enforcement and #gobraless in the near future. 

Reason for women wearing

pain

medium and big booobs vallaki discomfort boobies must be in place for a better look

• Upvote 1